✨ᴺᵃʳᵃ'ˢ ᴹᵒᵐᵉⁿᵗˢ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᴺᶜᵀ✨ pt. 4

Bold - English
Normal - Korean
Italics - Chinese
_______________________

- 2018 -
After Vlive 'Welcome NCT 2018'

"누나.. Why are you crying?" Jungwoo asked as he noticed her eyes were shimmering with tears. Hearing that, the 7 dreamies immediately ran to her as they whined and hugged her.

"누나.. Don't cry." Mark hugged her, making the caregiver sobbed. "Why are you crying?"

"You guys are growing up so fast..." She mumbled, but it was loud enough for everyone to hear, making them giggled as the other members joined the hug. "My babies are 19, 18, 17 and 16 now. In no time, they'll be in their 20's." She sobbed and the dreamies hugged her tighter since they coo-ed over her. "You guys were still a baby last year, especially Jisunggie."

"I'll always be your baby, 누나~" Jisung said sweetly as he pouted at her, easing her worry. "I'll be your baby forever too!!" Jaemin added, causing the whole room to giggle.

"She really love those kids." Leeteuk, who was the MC said to the managers and they nodded in agreement.

Filming 'Go'

"여러분들 (yeorobundeul)... We were just recording for our new music video in the studio... But then.." Jaemin paused to the camera that was recording behind the scenes with Jeno, Jisung and Chenle, before looking behind them and chuckling. "누나 suddenly cried as we did. We don't know why she cried."

"Mark 형, Haechan and Renjun are trying to calm her down at the back." Jeno continued and the camera turned behind them, showing the three members calming their caregiver with Haechan and Renjun covering her from the camera view. "I think it's about Jisung growing older." Chenle commented, making the said maknae to disagree quickly.

"아니요 (aniyo/no)... Remember last month? She was upset with all of us growing older." said Jisung in his defense while the other just shrugged. "형!?"

"여러분들.. Our 누나 is upset because we're growing up handsomely." Renjun commented to the camera after she calmed down and sat with Mark on the orange couch behind the camera before he giggling when he saw her playfully glaring at him. "I love you, 姐姐." He gave her a big heart gesture with his arms, making her giggle.

" He gave her a big heart gesture with his arms, making her giggle

- 2020 -
Filming NCT 2020 Year Party

"Stop growing, please?" Nara breaks into a sob as the members were taking a break before they noticed her tearing up behind their managers, prompting chuckles from the members and staff.

"Nara.. Nothing is going to stop them from growing every year." Johnny comforted her as he pulled her into his embrace before she whined, causing more giggles. The dreamies shook their heads and went to hug her, comforting her. "Is it cause you don't want them to grow or you're just afraid to grow old?" Ten commented, which led to him earning a death glare from her.