Author's Note

Explanation

~

I came to the conclusion, at 12:35am on a Tuesday night, technically Wednesday day, that reading Genshin Fanfictions is... Unnecessarily difficult, ontop of finding fanfiction for a certain ship or character, wanting fluff, smut, angst, it's quite difficult, so this whole "book" is going to be a guide for finding what you want to read within the Genshin community of Fanfiction!

(As stated below)
Please leave a comment of your ship if I haven't made a part of it yet, chances are I forgot about it. Also please leave a comment if you'd like to contribute a story to a certain ship part! (This will make sense whenever you look at the parts)

~

Disclaimer

~

Yes, this book will include most of your favorite ships, fanfictions, etc, but please be mindful if you're sharing in the comments, I will not be adding certain ships. Please do leave a comment if your ship hasn't already been turned into a part, chances are, I will accept it and I just simply forgot about it. Other chances, your comment will be deleted and you will be blocked.

Minor ships will not be added, unless it is fluff with the reader.
(example: fischl x reader fluff)

Archon ships will not be added, unless it is with the reader.
(example: ei x reader smut, fluff, angst, etc)

Ships I do not agree with or disgusting ships will not be added. I apologize if I seem selfish for this, but there is a reason I don't agree with these ships and deem it safer if I just don't add them.
(example: neuvillette x furina, furina x arlecchino, lyney x wriothesley, shenhe x ganyu, etc)

~

Thanks & Credits

~

Thank you so much for contributing to this book, regardless if you have or haven't left a comment about a ship you're contributing regardless, I hope my silly little late night idea helped you in finding some good stories!

I'd like to especially thank anyone who votes on this book & the parts, it motivates me to continue adding more and be more active.

In the future, I will probably release stories of my own, but I get demotivated so quickly and also have things I need to do IRL.

If you're a creator of a story mentioned in this book and you'd like your story removed off of my lists, please message me, or leave a comment. I apologize if you didn't want your story in this book to begin with, but I am simply trying to spread stories for readers who struggle to find good stories and offer publicity to small writers.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read the Author's Note, if you somehow happen to see this between now (12:53am, Wednesday) and whenever I wake up, then please be patient because tomorrow I will be adding parts n stuff!