Chapter •2

Author pov:

Jungkook signed and entered to his university. He directly went to his class, avoiding others gaze on him. He sat between the middle, signing again. He took his book and started reading silently.

Suddenly he felt someone's presence beside him. A guy was standing there, smirking as he snatched the book from him and threw it. He pushed him harshly as Jungkook fall down on the ground. His friends and other students started laughing at him.

Jackson, the heartthrob of the university who used to get admired by many students was a spoiled rich badboy too. He always bullied Jungkook and bought a lot of trouble for him. But he was not the only one by the way. Beside him and his friends there were a lot of other students who has hurted his innocent soul.

Jack: So? Is your bum hurting again?

Jackson said mockingly as he bursted into laughter. Jungkook tried to stand up but hissed in pain when the cold floor touched his cut area under his palm. The guy kicked his stomach as his tears felt down from cheeks.

Yugyam: Dude, look at his face aww!

Yuna: I know right, hey are you homeless or something? You smell too fishy and look at your clothes bro eww- *laughing*

Chan: How dare he put his stuffs on our seat?

Jyunin: Now go and sit on there. Leave our place you bitch!

Other students was watching the drama like do they care? The poor boy didn't say anything. He stand up and took his bag then went to the last bench, sitting alone. After a while the professor entered and everyone greeted. Soon the class started and he noticed the last bench on the class.

Prof: Jungkook?

Jungkook lightly flinched hearing his voice suddenly. He stand up from his sit.

Kook: yes sir?

Prof: Actually, can you tell me why do you come to university?

Kook: s-sir?

Prof: Yes. Like you always on the last bench, always mute, don't even bother to submit your assignments regularly. Useless people like you should not destroy their parents money like that, you know? Atleast try to be good with your home studies.

Jungkook got all silent. His heart did a painful twist hearing about something that he didn't know. He sat back on there as the professor annoyingly told him to.

"What did I do so wrong to hear those words? To get treated like that by everyone? Does god hates me too?"

Jungkook thought as the painful tears slowly left his eyes. Heart arching and hands slightly trembling.

The day passed and he was back at his so called house. He walked through the garden and watered the plants, slowly taking breath as he knew what was coming next. His heart was thumping loud and legs were trembling. Time was passing really quick but he couldn't stand there all night, right?

He took slow steps towards the door and opened it lightly.

[Slight note: Hi! I know right the chapters are short since I have no ideas how long they should be. Anyway it will be better quick]