Chapter 1

Maddie's POV

So today we are having a hangout at my house. I'm super nerves. Nia kalani jojo Chloe Lucas Gino are coming over to hangout. I'm nerves because I well, I like Josh. So does Chloe. And we might do weird stuff tonight, like someone tells me to kiss someone. And I also like Gino and he likes me. But I like Josh better then Gino. And jojo likes Gino.But we never let a guy get between us. I hope she still remembers.

"Hey Guys," Me and Kenzie Said. "Hi," they all say. I look at Josh. Josh looks at me. I got nerves so I looked at Chloe. "Hey chloebird," I said. "Hey." I hugged her. I'm happy to see her. Even though I saw her 2 days ago at dance. Everyone is done with dance now. We're to old.

I turn on the TV. We watched family feud. I loved that show. And dance moms of course because I'm on it. I mean we are on it.

It's been and hour and we are still watching TV, until mackenzie broke the silence. "Hey guys lets play a game." Kenzie said. "Let's play truth or dare," Chloe said. Truth or dare is a fun game and all, but sometimes it gets weird. "Ok I'll start," Chloe said.

"Maddie truth or dare." It's always a hard choice. "Huh truth." Oh god. "Ok what was your first kiss?" said Chloe. "I actually never had a first kiss before." It's weird I'm 18 and I never had my first kiss yet. Yet. "Kenzie, Truth Or Dare?" This is getting really boring so I'm gonna spice it up. I know mackenzie always picks dares. "Dare," said Mackenzie. I gave any evil smile. She rolled her eyes. I'm laughing right know in my mind. See, Ha ha ha ha. There. "I dare you too..." I thought for second. What would get this hangout going. Oh yes. "I dare you too kiss the boy you like." Ha!!! Perfect. Everyone stared at me.

Maybe I went a little to far. Why did I say that. She is my sister. She leaned to... Lucas. She had a super worry face. She kissed him.

Mackenzie sat back down blushing. Maybe I didn't go sooo far.

"Lucas, Truth Or Dare?" Mackenzie said. "Dare." Wow I was surprised that he didn't pick truth. What if she Makes him kiss her. He knows that. Wait. That means he likes her. He wants her to do that. My sister crush likes her. my sisters crush likes her. My sisters crush likes her. I'm acting like a child now. WHAT HAPPENED TO ME!!

"I dare you to, ummm, admit who you like." I saw Lucas smile go to a frown. I guess he really wanted to kiss Kenzie. "I like you Mackenzie." Everyone ohhhed. I was the only one laughing. I almost cried. Weird.

Lucas went into the kitchen the came back with a boquette of roses. How sweet. "Mackenzie Frances Ziegler, will you go out with me." Oh my gosh. If mackenie says yes, then my little sister has a boyfriend. "Yes," Mackenzie says.

My sister has a boyfriend. My sister has a boyfriend. My sister has a-. Wait I'm acting like a child again.

Mackenzie kiss Lucas cheek. It's like he asked to marry her. Weird.

"Jojo, Truth Or Dare?" Said Lucas.

"Truth," Says Jojo.

"Have you ever peed in a pool."

"Yes, thousands of times. It's like my huge toilet."

"Ok, we did not need to hear that," I said.

_________________________________

"Ok bye guys I'll see you later," I said to everyone. The truth or dare went on for 2 hours. Lots of kissing and stuff. But it was worth it.

"Thank you, Maddie," said Mackenzie. "Why?" Why would mackenzie thank me. I never do good stuff to her. Just kidding. Yeah, anyway what would she be thanking me for. "Thanks for making me kiss Lucas. Now we're a couple, so." I was happy for Kenzie.

I smiled and walked to my room. This night went better then I thought. That's good.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO! I just remembered I have school tomorrow. Uhhhhhh. I lay down on my bed and went to sleep. Sweet dreams maddie. WHY AM I TALKING TO MYSELF!!!!!!

A/N: Hi guys, so I hope your liking the story so far. Not the biggest drama. But mores coming.
1 vote for next chapter:)