Life With Love

Off Track.

Context: Starts from the generation leap but instead of 23 years it's 26 years. Roohi and Rohit are already married but their marriage was not agreed by his family due to which they had to leave separately. It's been six years since they have been married.

Age-

Rohit- 34
Roohi -32
_______________________________________

The sun shone high from the window along with which the morning humming echoed in the house. A pretty lady in a normal pink dress was running around finishing her work when some taps on the floorings made the smile on her face to increase. She turned around and saw her husband walking in an usual sweet smile lingering on his face.

"Hey Rohit," Her melodious voice chirped in and the smile on his face increased as he instantly pulled her into a hug keeping his head on her shoulders.

"Morning Sweetheart," He greeted het back which almost came as a complaint.

"Kya hua naraz kyu ho mujhse," She softly asked in a teasing tone knowing well what his reason could be.

"You know why Roohi, you know I hate to wake up alone and you were busy here in the morning," He complaint moving away looking at her irritated and Roohi smiled at crockedly.

"Woh kya hai na unlike you mujhe kaam tha," She taunted him, turning back.

"Mujhe bhi kaam tha" He whined sitting back on the kitchen table.

"Kya ghode gadhe bechkar Sona," She continued mocking him.

"Nahi I woke up, freshened up, I made the room clean so that you don't have to worry about it, tumhe hospital Jane ke liye dress bhi lekar rakha and I did what I am supposed to do in the morning is that enough madam" He answered sulking and Roohi looked away stifling her laughter. Six years into their marriage and eight years of knowing each other that man could never stop to make her feel special.

"Acha okay I will forgive you in one condition" He said with a smirk hanging on the top of his lips as he dropped down from the table and Roohi moved away knowing well what he was about to do.

"Don't even think about it..." Even before she is done with her statement he tugged at her hand pulling her towards himself. Roohi closed her eyes feeling him close as her hands rested over his shoulders. He gently looked at his angel before moving forward and he neared her when a voice pulled them away....

"Momzie, Popsie" A small girl chirped in walking towards them and both of them moved away. Rohit groaned slightly but however let his annoyance go when a certain angel looked at him with her eyes.

Rohini 'Ani' Poddar

Rohini 'Ani' Poddar

Age-4

Named in remembrance of the love they shared, Rohini is the perfect combination of Roohi and Rohit. With her father's lively attitude and mother's sass she was the heartbeat of her mother and brother's heart. The youngest and the only daughter of Rohit and Roohi.