✨Part-13✨

It was around two'o clock in the afternoon and nurul was getting ready for the party as per the theme told by taehyung that it is black or grey and so western dress...

So first her mom chose the dressing for her which was simple kurti reaching a little down from knees and it was also not even giving the vibe of western so she got tensed and thought that she would not go there by giving some excuse to taehyung with truth...

So she called him even her mother was stopping her to deny because she wants her to explore the world and see everything, achieve something big that today she also had to give the presentation today but she felt a little uncomfortable while embarrassing her company...

After some time of ringing he picked the call and the deep mess voice speak behind the call "yes baby doll, were you missing me in just half day that you even spoiled my beauty sleep"

"Oh i am so sorry, kim taehyung actually__" he cut her words in between and with the pleasure energetic lovable voice he said "Aghhh, shshh shshhh don't say sorry and by calling this name you can awake me by disturbing for the rest of my life"

She got stunned with his words and then looked towards her mother who was looking forward to knowing the situation so she coughed hard then her mom spoke "what happened malika, what happened huh?" And then taehyung realized her mother is near her so he again acted straightened towards her then ask her what's the reason to call me...

She then said "i can't join you Mr kim... Because i dont don't have western clothing and also i will mess the presentation in front of our representatives... So please spare me leave for just today"

"Tch tch tch, i knew it... I was well aware of these excuses so open the door" she then walked towards door by assuring her mom to stay here and sit down while she came... So when she opened the door she saw the parcel box which was packed as she picked that up it was so heavy to pick then she asked him what is this

He replied "your bonus for the perfect slogans you provide to the company" he then cut the call and she pickled the box in her arms and bring that upstairs to her room and her mother got shocked while looking at attractive packing on big box on it... First her mother got soo happy for the parcel as her tension is solved and the achievement her daughter made by proving her talent and skills...

                          ~Nurul's Pov~

But then i opened the box and got ashamed in front of my mother that how could he even do this to me by knowing i am a Muslim girl Alhamdulillah... That was looking like some bad girls dressing who don't have their respect and the dress was a long simple black frock type with cut from armpit left side to leg ending toe and the back was backless and shoulders were not even covered by anything

Then i heard my eomma's voice "Child!!! What is this and who sent you this..." and i was well known that who can do such lowly thing as he also called me to confirm now just wait and watch Mr kim and see you underestimated my will power and the power of dua i hold because he can do anything which is impossible for you to even think...

Now i will surely come there but not in your expecting style but in my style then i hurriedly calmed my mother and told her thats its a theme that's why mistakenly they would have sent me this and she was leaving but i called her again Eomma can you do me one favor... Yes my daughter just order...

Eomma i need sewing machine... Whattt right now malika i am saying because you will get late my love... No eomma i will not because when we do something to please our creator so he can also give me a favors like always so just chill and please tell ilyas to bring that machine up in my room...

Then ilyas came by picking the sewing machine in his hands then i told him to put that aside and i will manage other necessities so he did what i said then i collect some of my clothes pieces which were placed from so many years but i didn't get the chance to sew them then i also took his sending frock and started doing my work while ilyas also sat down with me on my level and waited for the result while teasing along as always...