Chapter:7

In the story:

Jungkook:Why did you touch me?!

Tae recoiled due to sudden yelling and Tae pulled back his back straight away.

Tae: I was just trying to console you!

Jungkook: WHO ASKED FOR YOUR SYMPATHY?! DON'T TOUCH ME AGAIN!

Tae: Why are you shouting?! You can talk muc-

Jungkook:Listen I am not interested in talking to you. Stay away from me!

Jungkook stormed out with fury but Tae stopped him....

Tae: Before you leave, I have your food ready. It's very late so eat your food.

Jungkook: First of all I'm not hungry and you're no one to order me around about I should do or not. I don't need you to concern about me.

As soon as he stepped into his room, he slammed the door shut.

Tae stood there, dumbfounded. His heart was broken. Indeed he didn't expect his love but at least some respect and care. Day by day things feel like they keep getting worse for him.

Although Tae was very hungry, he covered the food up and went back to his bedroom.

They both starved throughout the day.

Jungkook opened the website where Baekhyun ran his business, full of delicious cakes and pastries. There were delectable dessert pictures and there were all positive reviews. Although it pained him like hell, he deleted the website.

Jungkook spoke under his breath: Goodbye 'La dolce Vita'.

.......

Tae left the house early next morning. After some thought, he got into contact with an old friend Jhope. He was grateful of that friend still having the same phone number over the span of multiple years. He wanted to join university so his friend agreed to help him.

Everywhere he went, they refused him and told him he had to join from next semester. It's too late for admission now.

What was even more shocking was the crazy fees within a small amount of time. He could've asked his mother in law but he would feel guilty, as if he married Jungkook for his money when it was because of his promise to his sister.

Tae asked his friend for a favor.

Tae: Hobi could you get me a job? It's very urgent. Any kind of job, I don't have problem. Just try to find one.

Jhope: Why?

Tae: I need to pay for the fees.

Jhope: Couldn't you just ask your brother?

Tae broke down in tears, surprising his friend. He told him the accident incident. But Tae didn't say the complete story that he got married to his brother in law and Jhope didn't notice his wedding ring.

Jhope comforted him and offered to drop him home but he refused.

Tae was walking past some shops when he noticed a frame,a little bit similar to the one he dropped and broke. He bought it and a card, in which he wrote something.

Jungkook woke up in the noon and had noticed Tae was not at home. He didn't pay much attention and went to shower.

Tae entered the house to see Jungkook's room with a wide open door. He could hear the water drops from the shower. He quickly placed the box and card on his bedside table and

Jungkook came out from the washroom and Tae ran from there hastily.

Jungkook saw him running as he was leaving the shower. He was extremely confused when he noticed the card and box.