9|I don't trust you

Don't forget to vote lovelies 🤧.

~

It has been twenty days that Preeta was at home due to her fracture.Due to the plaster she didn't even walk much.

And also she didn't try to contact Karan these days.His words had pierced her soul and she would cry whenever she remembers his harsh words.

He told her not to follow him and to leave him.

Though she was missing him like anything, she was not allowed to call him or talk to him.And also she knew he had blocked her number.

Her father had strictly informed her not to cry and think about him.But only she knew how much her heart would crave for him.

She completely took rest in these days and spend her days by working from home itself.

Though there was a lack of concentration but she tried her best to work.She didn't
wanted her father to work, so she didn't stop working though it was for few hours.

She was just counting the days for his marriage.He had said it is on 30th and at Present the date was 22 that means hardly seven days were left.

Her heart would beat in fear remembering about that.But she composed herself with positive thoughts.

It was not like she would let him marry Riya.She can never do that in her life.She will do anything to stop his marriage with her and she was just thinking of thousands of ways to stop him.

The doctor had said her plaster will be removed in two to three days and was just waiting for that.So that she could see and meet him.

She gave him enough time alone but now he should bear her no matter what.

~

On the other side, Karan's home was filled with happiness as his marriage was near.From cleaning and painting the whole house to decorating it they did everything and even distributed the cards.

Currently he was sitting in his room and was talking with Riya over the call.He should tell that he did got little more close to Riya than before.

She would call him every night and the truth was they were getting married and that what made him talk to her patiently.Because he knew he should know her more to spend his life with her.

On the other hand, he was relieved not getting any calls or messages from Preeta since that day.He would even check the block list calls and messages to see whether she had called him or not.

If he asks himself whether he was actually happy not seeing her around then he would get no answer for that question.Because he himself didn't know that.

And he would compose and divert his mind saying it was all just his love for her.His hidden love which he can neither express nor erase it from his heart.She had made such a impact on his life that it was impossible for him not to remember her.

He didn't know about his day, but his night would end by remembering about her.

But these days he was trying to forget her, thinking it's a sin to remember someone and marry someone.He shouldn't do that.

"Please help me na? Mehendi keliye konsa lehnga pehnu? I have sent you the pictures"Riya asked through a call.

"How can I choose, I don't know anything about this costume and all"He said going through the dresses she had sent to him.

His heart skipped a beat imagining Preeta wearing them all but he instantly shook his head with a gulp before making a stern face.

I shouldn't think about her.