part 5

Few months later....

Reena gives reesha a bath. But  reesha crying messily not ready to take bath..
'Ohh Don't cry maa I will do it fastly just wait' reena said taking reesha to her arms and controlling her crying but reesha crying even more.

Reena : Inthala edusthundhi snanam chepistene Ikaa future lo thanatho ela vegaloo entoo

( She cries so much that if she takes a bath.. How to speed with her in the future )

Reesha started troubling her poor amma 😂. reesha cries are reached whole the mansion.

Reena : Ayyo edavake babu...Sare nenu snanam chepinchanulee kasta calm ga undu.

( Ayyo Don't cry maa. Okay I dont took a bath to you, be calm )

Reena ears are bursting with reesha cries.

Rocky who are busy in his office with some meeting hearing reesha cries.. He end that meeting saying we will talk tomorrow and rushed to their room.

Rocky entered their room saw reena trying really hard to control her daughter crying and he went to reena takes reesha to his arms and saying " dont cry baby I am here naa your dadda is not going to leave you " rocky said and rubbed her back carrying her around the room.
Soon reesha stoped her cries and her head leaned on his shoulder.

Reena jaw dropped seeing reesha how she stopped her cries when her dadda is came.

Reena (she looked at reesha): Drama queen...😒 eppativaraku nenu entha odharchanu edavakundaa ninnu... assalu edupu apane ledhu...valla nanna ragane edupu apasindhi.

( Drama queen...
So far I have comforted to you without crying...she couldn't stop crying but The crying stopped when her father came )

Rocky started laughing hearing reena words.This is what he want...how can he leave this chance...

Rocky : Someone is jealous on me and my daughter tch..tch..

Reena looked at seeing his smirk. "No iam not " she said and turned her back folding her hands in her chest.

Rocky:  Then Don't complain about my daughter she is innocent.

Reena (sarcastic) : Achaa innocent... cheppina mata vinakunda nannu trouble chestundhi thanu innocent...?
Chudu thana edupu sound motham mansion anthaa maaru mogipoyindhi. Look at you meeting madhya lo nunchi parigethukuntu vachesav....
Is she your innocent daughter.....?

(Achaa innocent...
She is an innocent girl who troubles me by not listening to what is said...
Look, the whole mansion was resounded by her crying....
And Look at you...came running from the middle of the meeting...hearing her cries...
Is she your innocent daughter....?)

Reena said in one go...with her angry face...

Rocky : Ohh ohh calm down angry bird... Why did she cry so much..?

He asked reena and looked at reesha who are playing with his beard..and giggled as that beard making her tickled.
Reesha smiled seeing her father well Ofcourse she is dadda's girl.

Reena : She didn't took bath and if I do she is started crying... Soo you go and take her to bath even she is going to listen to you only... I will help you come..