|not meant to be

mizuki's pov:
Did a mistake, fell in love once. Y'know, when things get though and you are in your worst, you just look for a hand to reach out. That was Rui for me. As we were alone in our rooftop, I wanted to hold his hand and never let go of it. Things are not like how we imagine always. Our bound breaks down as we become strangers and separate to our own ways. No matter how hard we try, it is not always the same. Depending on our memories makes no sense anymore, since we are different people now. It aches more than I thought it could be. People came to give me advice, telling me:"Maybe you guys were just not meant to be." How is that possible? No matter how much struggles we go through, how we are, we can still reconnect. I believe that. He told me once that no matter when and what we are, we would still find each other.
"He changed, Mizuki."
He was not like that when we first met. He is still that person who is my first love and my light. He was the one, I swear he was. You could tell that by looking how sincere he was. The kind person that I always see, the one that always accepts me for who I am. He is the one who completes me. He is the one who connected me with my life. Then where is he now? I don't know, I couldn't manage to keep him with me. Was it my fault, or the fate's fault? I knew that we could still be together if time didn't exist.Our love was just too precious to be wasted. I am well-aware of that and still thinking that maybe it is not fully gone. I realized it was, no matter how hard we tried. There were 2 sparks between us, but instead, the sparks of love, they were the sparks that led us to our own way. Still, I don't want to believe it, I'm not convinced that I should move on. I want to believe that we can still find a way to work it out. But the real thing is, I don't think neither he or time wants us anymore.