CHAPTER IV

Tine's POV,
"Excuse me, can you show me the classroom Law-B?" I called out a boy who was standing in the hallway with his back facing towards me and patted on his shoulder.

He turned towards me and-
"SHIA!" I shouted.

Standing before me was none other than the rude captain from the previous day.

With his husky voice, he had said that his name was Sarawat but if I could,I would like to call him 'Saraleo'

I was about to turn away and ask somebody else but stopped when i heard - " I am going to the same class".

Before i could nod, he started to walk away."Aiya Saraleo- wait did he say he is going to the same class? Great. Now I even have same class with him. Just great. " I huffed through my frustration.

"Aiya, wait up. Aye Saraleo. Wait up" I shouted behind him and start to run.

"Why are you 2 late?"asked our teacher.

" Sorry sir. I could not find the class since i am new and had asked him for help" I apologized and Sarawat just gave a nod.

"Since its the first day, its fine but come on time from tomorrow" our teacher said.

We both promised and then he told us to introduce ourself.

"Sarawat Gunththanon. I think everybody knows everything about me already. So I hope donot need to introduce myself further" he said with a stoic face and the teacher shook his head in disbelief.

The classroom erupted by the loud sound of claps and cheers.

"Sawadee khub guys. I am the chic guy. My name is Tine Teepakorn. I hope we can become friends in the future" I introduced myself and the teacher nodded in satisfaction.

He told us to seat at the empty seats which were apparently placed side by side.

Sarawat went ahead and sat on his seat.

"But sir can I seat somewhere else? I donot want to be his deskmate" I whispered to the teacher.

"Well, can you see any empty places? Donot argue anymore. We are already running late due to the 2 of you" the teacher said and glared at me.

I apologized and went to my seat.

We both did not talk throughout the period but it was not totally because of Sarawat.

Since i heard him say that Guntithanon was his title, my mind was full of thoughts related to that title only.

Hmph. So he was the kid of the great Guntithanon or should I say - but he didn't look like a kid from this world. Maybe he was kept in dark....

After the class:-
I saw Sarawat packing his bag and starting to walk away.

"Hey, are you free?" I asked.

He looked back and stared at me.

OK. Awkward.

"If you are, then i can treat you in the cafeteria with my meal card for helping me find the classroom" I said, feeling shy all of a sudden.

I waited for his reply but he just turned and started to walk away.

I thought he rejected my offer but soon i heard,"You changed your mind so soon?"

I smiled and caught up to me and we both walked 2gether to the cafeteria.

"Yo Tine , here" shouted Phuak.

I went up to them and Sarawat followed me.

I side hugged my friends and soon I heard Sarawat coughing.

"They are Fong, Ohm and Phuak; my best friends. You have met them on the playground that day." I introduced my friends to Sarawat and he nodded.

"And I donot think i need to introduce him to you guy-" before i could even complete they yelled in unison,

"SARAWAT, right? We all know him. He is that newcomer who plays football like he was born for it.I donot think anybody can beat him.Moreover he is so handsome" smiled Fong.

I rolled my eyes and thought that Sarawat would ignore them as he always does but -

"I donot know about the rest but the person here who still has not personally introduced himself to me yet can give me a tough competition" Sarawat said.

"For real? You forgot to introduce yourself? So awkward dude."facepalmed Ohm, the others chukled and I rolled my eyes at him.

" Oe, where were you when i introduced myself in front of the class?" I asked Sarawat.

"Well, what can I say. I just want to hear you say your name to me personally" Sarawat said in his same stoic face.

I rubbed the back of my neck shyly and told by looking straight into his eyes," The name is Tine. Thnx for helping me today and sorry for acting rude yesterday".

He nodded and after some time he said," Call me Wat. I am sorry too."

"Okay , stop this melodrama now guys. You guys already look like a married couple. Lets order some food . I am so hungryyy"whined Phuak like a kid.

I looked at Sarawat and chuckled.

_____________________________________________Author Ritti:-How are you doing babies? Do you like this chap? I hope you do :) Have a nice day babiess

Author Ritti:-
How are you doing babies? Do you like this chap? I hope you do :) Have a nice day babiess.

Anyways, do you think Sarawat has some kind of attraction towards Tine already?(Sarawat whipped)

Are you excited for the next chap? 8)

*One more thing- All the pictures and videos used in this story are not mine...so the credit goes to their rightful owner(majority will be from Google & pinterest). If any of my sentences matches with any other author's here in wattpad or any other apps then that is purely out of coincidence...and if i intentionally use any sentences in my story...then I will surely give them their credit ;)

Enjoy babies...

I love You 3000 ❣️.