sigma x alpha ( short story 1)

Once upon a time, there was a gay man that served cunt evey day. He never walked he always used roller skates and he always threw his ass in a rhombus. He was the BIGGEST sigma you could ever see, all the women and men wanted to tickel his pickle and he was know for jonking his peenitz evey night while crying and listening to Radiohead plus he was a ragging alcoholic.  One day he ment a man who was a alpha, he couldn't believe how alpha he was and almost busted on sight but he rollerstaked to the bathroom, his balls were so blue the looked like blueberries, all because of the big sexy alpha he edged real quick and headed out of the bathroom. He went to the car and put W.A.P on (his favorite song) he started to jonk his peenitz again when all the sudden.  The alpha came running to him on all four singing the song fours zombies 2. The alpha looked the simga dead in the eyes the jumped on all fours into the car and said " how big is it"? The simga replayed "too big"! The simga started the car and drov off to his house the got inside and started to make put they slowly made thete way down to the " simga cave" in the basement. They looked at each other the alpha asked " who my good simga " the simga replayed "me" they made out some more but then the alpha noticed it was night. He told the simga he had to go befor it was to late. The simga asked "but why alpha..were just started geting to the good part ". They argued for a hour intill the alpha screamed " RUN SIGMA I CANT KEEP IT I. ANY LONGER". The alpha torn off his shirt while "Im so sick" by flyleaf played in the background.  The alpha was now the ultimate alpha a wolf alpha.  He started to cry knowing that simga was done for when he was done with is transformation he ran over to simga trying to eat him. Sigma called the police' they understood what was happening they knew there was only one was to stop this. They got there in about 5 minutes with a GIANT skibidi toilet and the skibidi toilet ate they alpha. The simga thanked the police then they left. They dimga cryed and jonked his peenitz one last time then went the the bridge.  How could a simga live without his alpha.  He jumped and died.....(the end<3)

(Writers. Sav,hannah,harper, gabby)