Lucifer🔥

WARNINGS: BIGGG strap-on (or cucumber for the dudes)
KINKY SHIT (like spanking ☻️, leashes, etc etc)
I'll update this if there's more
We're going STRAIGHT to the point lol
---------------------------------
Y/n POV:

Today I was feeling a little kinky than usual, so I went to go buy a 19 INCH strap-on(WOOOAHHH). (idk how to start this I'm so sorry 😭..)

I come home to see that my hubby (💀..) was in his office doing paperwork, so I BUST THROUGH THE DOOR making him jump and scream..oops ☻️
--------------------------------
Lucifer POV:

I'm in my office, at my desk doing some paper work, then (y/n) comes BUSTING through my door.

"HOLY SHIT-" I yell, "I'm horny" she says as she threw me over her shoulder and took me to our shared bedroom. I noticed a bag in her hand??
---------------------------------
(Y/n) POV:

I grab Luci and threw him over my shoulder "I'm horny" i say as i started marching to our bedroom.
I threw him on our bed and RIPPED his clothes off "HEY!-" he says but was cutoff be me smashing my lips and tongue onto his mouth.
---------------------------------
Lucifer POV:

(Y/n) threw me on our bed and ripped my clothes off "HEY!-" I say but was cutoff by (Y/n) smashing her lips and tongue onto my mouth. "MMH!" I moan into the kiss because of how rough it becoming. The air getting hot, my body is getting hot, I want her, no, I NEED HER.
--------------------------------
NO ONES POV:

After 30 minutes of their makeout session (Y/n) finally stripped her clothes off, and pulled out her 19INCH strap-on she had brought for this momment. "HOLY SHIT!! IS IT GONNA FIT?!?!" Lucifer yells. "I'll make it fit" (Y/n) says in a dominant tone (💀..).
---------------------------------
(Y/n) POV:

I pull out the strap-on I had brought and a leash that says "property of (Y/n) 💋" Lucifer gulps. Before Lucifer could react I flip him over onto his stomach and snapped the leash on him. I pull the leash making him lean back onto my chest. I then pulled out a COCK ring and put it on his cock and tighten it (but not TOO tight).
---------------------------------
No one's POV (no more separate POVs bc I'm lazy. Time skip btw!)

You SLAM the straps length into his hole. "AUUUGH~~!" he screams in pain and pleasure because of not being able to adjust to the  feeling. You tug on the leash making Lucifer let out choked moans "HRK- ACK- AH~ AH~ HAH~". You smack his ass HARD "you wanna cum?~" you say in a flirty tone, "YES~ AH~ YES P-PLEASE~!" he screams from the pleasure you're giving him. "Too bad~"
---------------------------------

(Timeskip AGAIN)

After 2 hrs you take off the strap, and flip him over and line his cock to your pussy. You plop yourself down on him. "AHHH~~!" " SO T-TIGHT~!" Lucifer screams because of how tight you are, you jump on his cock with a inhuman speed, letting out groans and moans of pleasure. "P-PLEASE~~, LET ME CUM~! PLEASE~~! PLEASE!!"
Lucifer pleads.

You suddenly stopped, "AUGH- w-why did you s-stop?" He asks. "Wanna cum?~" you question "yes! Yes! Please!! I need to cum!! It hurts so much, I need to cum!! Please!!" He pleads. You FINALLY take the cock ring off and plop on him fast and hard "cum..cum for me baby~" you say as you jump on his cock with your tight pussy.

He wasted no time and came inside you with a loud moan "AUUUUUGGGHHHHH~~~~!!!! CUMMINGGG~~!!!!!" this action made you cum as well. You flop down next to him panting heavily.

You pull the blankets up to you guys and drifted off to sleep. 

"I'll clean this up tomorrow.."
.
.
.
.
.
HI GUYS IM SI SORRY RHIS IS SO BAD  I HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!
I swear I'll edit this in the future
word count: 658 (not bad)