Chapter 2: The investigation begins.

After entering the single-story building, the officers speak to the person who's working there, they ask if they could take a look at the security camera footage. The officers made their way to the screens, studying and zooming into any and all footage that was captured around the time of murder. There was no audio, just the visuals.
   However , a large portion of the footage was useless - it was either too blurry, or it did not include areas near the woods or in the woods.

However the cops kept looking one screen caught detective carter eye.

detective carter: Huh...detective look at this..

Sasha: A shadow?...

On the screen there appears to be a shadow that caught their eyes. It seem to have been captured briefly, then just... Disappeared.
   Sasha was about to dismiss it as nothing important, when she notice something else. On the corner of the monitor a small red light caught her eyes.

Detective Cater: lets watch it again..

The red light caught their eyes more deeply this time. There was still not enough of the image visible for them to be sure, but they had a feeling this was important. The officers looked over at another monitor and noticed a figure. A silhouette, quickly moving across the screen for just a second or two, then disappearing just as quick.

Detective carter: Huh...was that....a person?

Sasha: Not sure...

Detective carter: did anyone came here before us to check your security camera footage?
*the detective ask the worker*

Worker: no...i..don't think so...oh right a strange person came in the store yesterday like around 9:30pm ask to take a look at our footage because he lost his dog or something like that.

Sasha: what did he look like!?

Worker: I...I don't know, my friend is the one that took over for me I couldn't make it to work that night... Because my grandma was in the hospital.

Sasha: Tsk...
*she walk out the building*

Detective carter: here kid, have a donuts.
* he sticks the donut in the kid mouth pat is back an walk out the building*

Both the officers left the building, and made their way back to the police station. they arrived back and went through the doors, heading upstairs to their office.
   Once there, they took a few moments to gather themselves the murder was still fresh on their minds and they knew that this wasn't over yet.

They sat down and took a deep breath.

sasha: Fuck..no luck

Detective Carter: hold on now, we not out of luck yet. look they still analyzing the body we'll be able to get the information we need to be able to investigate more so just take a break and wait.

  During there break they continue to go through the camera footage they took from the single story building, watching the same clips again and again . it was a long and grueling process, and they knew it  would take time but they were not going to give up.

The next day: Sunday
5:30am
They were up all night, they scoured through the files again looking for anything that had been missed.

Demoy: Morning you two...it must be hard being up all night chasing your own shadow.

Detective Carter: please tell us your here to give good news

Demoy: A matter of fact, I actually got something for you guys...come with me.

He had something important to tell them, he knew that is findings would be crucial in the investigation, and he was ready to share with the officers. He led them to the autopsy room, where the body was laid out on the table.

Demoy: The victim name is Sara baker she's 20 yrs old a teacher at Gukiee high school, the wounds was cause by a small knife, now by the multiple wounds on her body u can tell she have been putting up a fight till her last breath mostly because she was trying to protect her unborn child.

Sasha: She was pregnant!?

Demoy: that's right, also I noticed something strange  in the victims body. There's some sort of strange liquid that did not belong in the body...

He explain to them that this was a suspicious finding, as it was not something that should normally be inside the body.

Detective carter: what was it?

Demoy: it was poison made with a certain type of flower that only grew on the west far side of the old oak forest in the dark parts..its call the Nightfall Flower.So most likely where u found the victim wasn't where she was murdered.

*both detective look at each other for a while then back at forensic pathologist*

Detective Carter: That's new info..

Sasha: come on big guy lets move. "she pat him on his shoulder and said"

Demoy: wait!..sash...

Sasha: Hm...

Demoy: I...um...I want to ask... * clearing is throat*

'Sasha looking at him'

Demoy: I want to ask-

*ring ring, sasha phones ringing*

Sasha: Sorry, excuse me.
*She walk out to answer her phone.*

Demoy looking at her walking away feeling disappointed in himself as he fail again to try and speak to her normally.

'He sigh'

Detective carter: Well my friend, that was an epic fail. *He said as he put his arm around is shoulder*

Demoy: What would you know all u do is eat..

Detective Carter: Apparently more than you haha maybe next time write down what u want to say to the girl before you open your mouth. You'll talk more and stutter less.

Demoy: Maybe u should stop talking and go on a diet you'll lose more and gain less.

Detective carter: Nice shot too bad you miss. For the record the girls them love all this remember that.

Demoy: yeah right, sure thing hahaha.
*He said walking out the building to join his partner.*