Hopeless

Freen's playlist filled with R&B songs was warming the mood of Becky's room.

The Thai-British and her co-star were lying in bed side by side and had their bodies interlocked as if they were one person.

They had been making love for the past hour and neither of them seemed to get enough of each other.

The younger one adored the way her best friend kissed her lips, and she kept asking for more.

Absolutely drunk with passion, the 23-year-old whispered between soft pecks and mouth sucks:

__ Let's shower together.

Becky grinned cutely and followed the brunette toward the bathroom.

They continued biting each other's lips and exchanging touches loaded with desire and affection.

The 19-year-old gasped when Freen's hand traveled down her body and got between her legs.

She held the actress's shoulder with strength and scratched her skin.

After Becky came, the 23-year-old brought the fingers to her mouth and licked her essence.

Growling, the Thai-British pushed the handsome one against the wall and declared:

__ You deserve some punishment for that.

Freen couldn't hold a smirk and provoked:

__ Bring it on, babe!

Becky licked the brunette's ear and whispered:

__ I'm gonna make you cum so hard in my mouth!

The Thai girl sighed loudly because that affirmation already made her feel wet.

Slowly getting down, the 19-year-old kissed the older one's stomach, crotch, and finally her pussy.

Freen placed the right leg on the girl's shoulder and kept leaning on the wall.

As soon as Becky started eating her up, the dark-haired one released a moan and looked down.

The 19-year-old looked up and their eyes met.

She was taken by surprise when her best friend grabbed her head and pressed her face against her center.

Guessing that she was doing things right, Becky continued devouring her lover until she received an explosion of hot, sticky, delicious juice in her mouth, just as she had declared she would.

The Thai-British loved the brunette's body fluids, and she spent some time down there.

__ Bec, come up here!__ Freen's lower register echoed in the shower.

Smirking naughtily, the 19-year-old stood up and glued her body on the brunette's.

The taller one cupped her partner's ass and squeezed it while kissing her voluptuously.

__ You're such a fast learner.__ Freen murmured sensually.

__ I had a skilled teacher. __Becky winked.

The 23-year-old licked the girl's neck and sucked it:

__ Nah. I'm not that experienced. I just told you how I like it.

The brown-haired girl panted:

__ Isn't it the right way? When two people share their preferences, they reach perfection.

__ I thought you might feel a bit... disgusted to be down there when I came.

Becky declared with lustful eyes: