Chapter 1

*step* *step*

A hooded figure walked into the noisy, bright bar which was clouded with the stench of beer and body odour.

"Hahaha! Slayed a cow the size of a house" a random male laughed heartily as the beer seems to be kicking in.

"Oh? Looks like bronze tooth lost his good leg. Hahaha!!"

"Well at least it's better than loosing an eye y're tiger!" The fellow called bronze tooth retorted at the one eyed males in front of him.

"Fuck y're"

Men of different sizes and physiques came as one when it comes to drink a hearty bowl of rum.

*step* *step*

The hooded figure pushed past many half naked males as their sweaty figure seemed be annoyed a bit until he comes to a halt at the last booth of the rum shop.

On reaching the booth, a lone male stood out as he was sipping his rum without interacting with anyone.

The figure walks up to him before sliding a bag of gold coins on the table.

He slowly drops his bowl of rum before glancing at the bag of gold that's a few centimeters away from his fingers.

"Erik Dagmar, I'm in need of your assistance" the hooded figure takes of the hood of the cloak, reveling a feminine gingered figure with exquisite curves, and a face that can cause a war across clans and kingdoms.

*silence*

The entire bar went silence as the figure of the beauty was revealed.

"Well fuck me!" Erik muttered in frustration as a Strom was about to take place.

...
...
...
...

"She's Mine!!!" Bronze tooth yelled from his sit as he flips his table over, taking advantage of the moment to cover the distance between him and the beauty.

Only to be intercepted with a bowl smacking him off course, as he crashes due to his momentum.

*Crash!*

"I really liked that rum." Erik complains as he gets up from his sit to stand in front of the princess, while facing the crowd.

"Well boys, this little lady is with me"

______________________________________

Bones and skulls: the journey to Valhalla...

Chapter 1.
______________________________________

"Get him!!" Three men rushed out from the confused crowd.

"Rahhh!" They rushed forward fearlessly. The first male threw a punch to Erik who also threw a punch.

*Crack!*

"Argh!" His knuckles were reduced to powder as he drops to his knees in agony, only to receive a knee to the jaw which sends him across the floor.

The second and third male took the quick distraction as they rushed him from the sides.

He blocked a low kick from his right flank, then gripped the leg, and with a pull, the second male was sent hurdling the third male direction, knocking themselves down.

*silence*

The entire shop was enveloped in pin drop silence.