The day you died

It was a peaceful summer day in 2017. You were walking along the streets of New York, walking home from work. You worked at a tiny bakery, and made a decent amount of money. Pulling your hair out of a ponytail and letting it fall down, you then grabbed your keys out of your pocket. You opened the door to your house, twisting the key into the lock of the door, and then turning the knob and pushing the door open. You hung your bags up, and then changed into some more comfortable clothes, before heading outside. You waited for a taxi, and hopped in. The driver then began to drive off, just to not start a traffic jam.

"Where to?" The taxi driver questioned.

"Just drop me off somewhere outside Times Square." You said.

"Alright, that'll be $5, please." The driver held his hand back, waiting to be held the money.

You handed him the five dollars, and then after a few minutes he stopped and asked for you to get out. You were on a quiet street near Times Square. You walked past some houses, and paused. There was a thin and tall man with short brown hair pulling multiple large strangely shaped trash bags into an alleyway. You were suspicious, but oh well, it was probably just some trash, or not...
Shit! He saw me! You froze.
He then walked towards you.
"What are you looking at, hmm?" He said.
"Don't mention this to the police, or you'll be next."

You decided to go home instead of going to Times Square to run errands. You walked, instead of taking the taxi. Your mind was racing. Who was that man? Why did he approach you like that? What was in those bags?
You went inside your house, and then ate, and got ready for bed. You climbed under your sheets, and fell asleep.

???'s pov

If they tell anyone, I'm screwed.

On a late afternoon, I followed her home.

Staying hidden in the bushes, gasoline and matches in hand.

Watching her turn the key, and enter her home.

I hid until the sun went down, and the sidewalks were mostly empty.

I drenched the building in gasoline

And myself as well

lit the match,

ignited the fire.

I can't let anyone know about the murders.

Did I have human alastor commit suicide just because one person found out about the murders? Yes.
I mean like nobody can stop me, so.....