Wrong Crowd

Staring down at her phone Larissa continues to reply to Ashley's texts, not paying any attention to the road. She crashed into a white Toyota Camry. She quickly look up from her phone. Placing it on the passenger seat she gets out and walks up the there the person that was in the car. Acting scared she calls her mom and ask her mom to meet her before getting giving him her insurance information. The guy who stood about 6ft tall, light skinned dread head yells at her as police arrive on scene. We both explaining what happened to the officer. Shortly after the officer arrived so did Larissa's mom. She gets out of the car and walks over to Larissa and the officer. What's going on her mom said. I'm sorry mom, Larissa said while crying. The officer said "your daughter just admitted to texting while driving. That's how she managed to crash into this man's car. The man looks at Larissa and walks over to her. He puts a piece of paper in her hand and walks back over to where his car was. The man looks at the officer "officer we are good here and we will take care of it" he said. The officer looks at Larissa and says "I'm gonna let you go with a warning . Please be careful". The tow truck comes and takes both Larissa's car and the mans car. Larissa's mom looks at her and then at the man "would you like a ride home sir?" Please call me Terrell, and sure if it's not a problem with you, he said. No it's now problem, it's the least I can do since you are without a car because of my daughter, she said. They all get in the car and drive off. Look Terrell I am really sorry about your car, Larissa said. It's okay, accidents happen, he said. I live right here, Terrell point to the house on the corner. Oh you live a few houses down from you. Maybe you can come by some type and chill with Larissa, or tutor her or something, Larissa mom said as she pulls into his driveway. He smiles at Larissa mom "sounds good". He gets out the car and walks to the door of the house. Larissa and her mom drove off . About 2 hours later the big party that everyone was talking about had already started at Ambers house. Getting dressed as quickly as she can a Larissa sprinted down the stair and to her car, she sped off to the party. When she got there she walks up into Amber house like it was her own. People dancing, food, drinks. Larissa grabs a cup of Henny and starts drinking as she walks over to Amber and the rest of the girls. One of the girls pulls out a bottle of pills from her pocket and start passing them around to the other girls. Larissa took two out of the girls hand and continues to drink. Larissa starts dancing and falling all over the house.