Sans finds out the terrible truth

Sans had woken up once again on a gloomy day. It was the morning after another reset. "Ugh... I don't think my back can take this anymore... I need to stop the human." Sans got up from the bed and walked towards the ruins door. The human was already there, covered in dust. "Heya. This is probably different for you huh?" Sans asks with a grin. The human just stands there silently, gripping their toy knife. "Anyways, let's just get this over with." Sans said as he summoned bones and shot them at the human. The human dodged with ease and got surprisingly closer to Sans. "Eh, wanna see something cool?" Sans asked with a joking smile as he blasted the human to oblivion with a gaster blaster. "Too easy. Get good at fortnite kiddo." A portal suddenly appeared in front of Sans. "Huh...? A portal. Interesting..." Sans went into the portal. He awoke in the place that the OG Sans just died in. The black imposter was stood there, gripping the dusted knife tightly. "Wait... is that... OG SANS' DUST?!" Sans stared in shock but composed himself and started attacking all the crewmates and imposters. It was a long battle but he came out victorious. "Huh... puff..." Sans groaned out as he sat down. "That was tiring... I will avenge OG Sans... no matter what."