T.P.S Episode 1: The Atmospheric Revelation

(Winds Hauling)
(Thunders Roaring)
(Rain Splashing)
(Haiuko steps his feet)

A high school boy named Haiuko was walking on the sides of the road with a raincoat with his hands in his pocket. He was going home from school.

Until there he met a guy that was in a hurry for his work. The guy was holding an umbrella with an agitated expression and the guy was heading towards the opposite direction of Haiuko.
Haiuko turned to look on him for a little and then walked again.

He walked a few miles before arriving outside his door. When he was about to open the door, he suddenly felt a high amount of energy surrounding him and have a vision. He saw in the vision that in the scene where he met the recent guy when he was outside and the atmosphere was uneasy. A voice called him and said he must go and find him and the rest of the words to say will be him -The being to say.

Haiuko hurried through the stormy atmosphere and tried to locate and find the exact man he encounters. He was running into the same direction the man went.

He found him walking swiftly near a work building where he was about to go. Haiuko stopped him and holds her arm.

Haiuko:Listen, A otherworldly being said to me that I must find you. Can you feel the same way I feel? Like a connection that connects me from you. I think we have a mission or something to do. (The being whispers to him You're right you guys have something to do now let me go into you're body so I could say to you guys what I meant there.)
(Haiuko whispered back No I have one more thing to ask to him just let us have a bit more of conversation)
(The being stopped sayin to him and became silent)

The guy said Yes, I have dreamed about you too, Yesterday but I ignored it, btw my name is (Hajou)
I worked on (blank).

Haiuko: I see, but can I ask something to you?

(Hajou): Sure, I don't mind you can ask me. Smiles.

Haiuko:why did you ignored that sign the being gave you? Isn't it obvious that it isn't a normal dream? Would you mind explaining it to me?

(Hajou): I thought that was just a normal dream because sometimes other dreams just makes us afraid and scared

Haiuko: I understand now, Thanks for telling me

(Hajou):Okay.

(Haiuko changes voice from low to loud and like a thunder, and changes eye color and said) "YOU TWO MUST GO TO A RUIN WITH ANCIENT STONES THERE WILL BE 7 OF YOU TO STEP, REMEMBER IF SOMEONE OF YOU GOD'S CHILD DIDN'T STEP ON THEIR RESPECTIVE STONES YOU WILL BE CURSED AND BECOME EVIL WITH NEW ABILITIES AND POWERS. JUST FOLLOW WHAT YOU WILL SEE AND YOU WILL SEE THE WAY UNTO THE RUIN"

(Hajou):Got it!

(Haiuko fell and goes back to his consciousness and mind)

Haiuko: What happened?

Haiuko:I stepped on a thorn and I got pricked

Haiuko: Don't worry about me it's just small wound let's continue following the light or we might lost the light.

Hajou: Let's go

They continued on following the light.

Until they got tired from following the light and decided to lay down on a big tree and rest.

The light stopped as they rest.

Haiuko: That's strange right Hajou?

Hajou:Yes

Haiuko:I guess this light wants us to rest like it was our team

Hajou:Yes

They rest for few minutes and then continues to follow the light, the light starts to fly and lead them again.

The two walked for 4 hours and have fought many dangerous and ferocious animals. The examples of them are the The Forest Metal Tooth Tiger,that resembles a tiger with a thick and sturdy fur and skin with a metal tooth like the saber tooth tiger's fang but it is more sturdy than the normal saber tooth tiger's fangs. And the ten headed dragon that has a flexible neck and flies like a dragon and blows more fireballs at the same time.