CHAPTER V

Wat's POV,
I turned around and found that interesting boy from the previous day in front of me.He seemed to ask me to show him the classroom to where i was headed as well and I felt happy to know that he was in my class. But before I could reply I heard-

 But before I could reply I heard-

"SHIA-" from him.

I felt that he didn't like me and felt hurt when he was about to ask somebody else.

I quickly said," I am going to the same classroom"and started to walk away, afraid to be rejected.

We apologized to the teacher for being late and then he told us to introduce ourself.

I gave my introduction but that boy's introduction was all that was roaming inside my head.

"Sawadee khub guys. I am the chic guy. My name is Tine Teepakorn. I hope we can become friends in the future" he introduced himself and the teacher nodded at him in satisfaction.

Aw, such a cute introduction.... Wait- what did he say his name was again? Shit! I was so busy in my daydreaming that i missed his introduction. Dang it! I huffed inwardly and went to my seat in frustration.

I saw him whispering something to our teacher and then he returned to his seat . i was curious to know but could feel that he is still not ok with me.

After the class:-
While i was packing I could feel his gaze on me. When i turned to walk away, i heard him say,"Hey, are you free?"he asked.

I was so surprised that i standed like an idiot there and didn't say anything back .

"If you are, then i can treat you in the cafeteria with my meal card for helping me find the classroom" he said again.

I could feel my cheeks go red by listening to him and so I turned back quickly and started to walk expecting that he would follow me back but when he didn't, I thought he had changed his mind and regretted asking it.

I said,"You changed your mind so soon?"

I saw him smile and walking up to me. I felt like smiling too but hid it quickly.

Upon reaching the cafeteria, his friends called him and he went up to them & I followed him.

He side hugged them and I felt suffocated for some reason and thus i coughed to prevent him from hugging further.

He introduced me to his friends and I nodded. I found it hilarious that the guy forgot to introduce himself to me, I mean he did but I was not listening then, and thus teased him by saying,

"I donot know about the rest but the person here who still has not personally introduced himself to me yet can give me a tough competition" after his friends showered me with compliments.

His friends made fun of him and then he said," Oe, where were you when i introduced myself in front of the class?"he asked me.

To hide my embrassment I quickly lied and said,"Well, what can I say. I just want to hear you say your name to me personally" .

He smiled like a silly at me & rubbed the back of his neck shyly. He look so cute that it melted my heart.

He told by looking straight into my eyes," The name is Tine. Thnx for helping me today and sorry for acting rude yesterday".

Tine. Even his name was so cute.

I nodded while holding my smile after much difficulty and remembered that he always called me Sarawat. I didn't like that, so I told ,

"Call me Wat. I am sorry too."

And much to our dismay, one of his idiotic friend ruined our moment and whined for food like a kid.

Tine chuckled and i sighed. After that I went with Tine to get food .

At home:-

"Ou, so you remember me. I thought you forgot all about me. I am mad at you. I won't talk with you ever again" huffed Phukong; my younger brother.

"Yah , Yah drama king. Stop that act. I brought what you asked me to buy" I said and handed him the food he wanted and ruffled his hair .

After going to my room, I went to the balcony and stared at the breathtaking night sky, stars twinkling all over it as if they own the sky.

I smiled and whispered, "I cannot wait to see you tomorrow again, Tine."

Phukong:-

Phukong:-

_______________________________________________Author Ritti:-Did you like this chap babies? :)

Author Ritti:-
Did you like this chap babies? :)

Hehe I cannot wait for the next chap....things are going to get a lil spicy....;)

The next chap is going to be long i promise 😉

Ik that this one is boring but I wanted to express what Sarawat thought about Tine.

I am excited for the next one since both of their POV will be in one chap and not individual views..;)

One more thing- All the pictures and videos used in this story are not mine...so the credit goes to their rightful owner(majority will be from Google & pinterest). If any of my sentences matches with any other author's here in wattpad or any other apps then that is purely out of coincidence...and if i intentionally use any sentences in my story...then I will surely give them their credit ;) ( I will not write this para from next chap onwards coz its boring ;) )

Enjoy babies...

I Love You 3000❣️