Epilogue

The speech for the graduation ceremony finally ended and everyone through the graduation caps in the air. A sense of happiness and accomplishment filled the air as the students hugged and celebrated the end of their high school career. 

The graduation ceremony speech was kind of boring. And the students knew there were a bunch of lies. The teachers would certainly not miss the students and they were very sure about that despite it somehow being emphasised in the speech. 

"I can't believe it Haerinine! We made iiittt!!!" Danielle squealed as she jumped up and down, doing a funny little dance and Haerin couldn't help but laugh at her best friend who looked like an octopus gone haywire. She suddenly realised that Hanni was missing. She looked around when she suddenly felt someone hug her from behind. She smiled as she saw Hanni, hugging her and looking up at her with that cute smile of hers. The girl's graduation cap was slightly lopsided, making her look too adorable.

"It should be illegal to be this cute," Haerin huffed, turning around fixing the cap.

"Congrats on graduating with honors Han!" Minji came along and patted Hanni on the head. Haerin couldn't be more proud of her girl and she made sure to cheer the loudest when Hanni had received the prestigious award. Then suddenly Haerin remembered something.

"Min, when are you going to confess to Dani?" she whispered.

"I...I will...now," Minji replied, her face flushing red slightly.

She cleared her throat and tapped Danielle on the shoulder. The girl turned around with a sweet smile.

"Wassup?" she asked cheerfully. Minji looked really nervous and her hands were shaking slughtly as she gripped the bouquet behind her back. She took a deep breath, making eye contact with Hanni and Haerin who cheered her on silently.

"Dani...I like you, will you be my girlfriend?" Minji proposed with a soft tone, her eyes full of love.

Danielle was silent for a moment and Minji feared she was going to get rejected.

"YES! YES!!" Danielle broke the tension with an excited 'yes' and ran into Minji's arms.

Haerin and Hanni watched the sight with excitement for their friend as they hugged each other, their embrace a sign of their deep connection. They had now graduated and everything was at its peak. Everything was perfect, because they had each other. Who knew this would start from a simple cafe visit, and Hyein often said that the couple should thank her, because without her they wouldn't have met.

To be honest that was true. The cafe was a very special place to them now, the start of their journey of friendship to being more than friends.

Haerin and Hanni made eye contact and gave each other a smile, communicating their love for each other through the universe their eyes held, the silent connection they built only grew each day.