Night's 30April-17 May

[28/29-Insomnia]
●On the 1th of may i had a dream about me seeing an alpaca and panicking.

●ON the 1 of MAY,I finally had a dream i could remember after 2 days of nothing.It was at 6 AM.Later,i had another dream.The longest i've ever wrote in my dream journal till now.It was at 10 AM.

♤Break.
DURING the break,i had my second lucid dream.[7 May 2024]
I was in my bathroom when i realized that i was dreaming.I looked at my hands.I then got excited like i was dreaming,finally,and forgot to do the stabilizing things.I instantly thought ,,dont think of something bad,dont do it".Everything was dark for a reason.Then i find myself in my room,and i try to use ice.I do that thing where elsa would freeze something.BUT i was so weirded out when instead of ice,there came just slow little snowflakes.I looked at my hand like:....👁👄👁....🤚....I DIDNT STUDY 3 YEARS JUST FOR THIS.I kept trying.At a moment,i thought:Elsas didnt look like it,it looked more like this.And then the same flakes but faster and more.Then i went in our kitchen cus theres more space.I try to...ehem....summon Bakugo.Dont ask.BUT you cant imagine how weirded out i was when i tried and it didnt work,so instead i remembered to close my eyes and think of that person,when i opened them,THERE WAS A FLIPPING DRAWN BAKUGO.It was like from those tiktoks with memes that draw bakugo in their styles.Im so unbeliveable dissapointed and happy at the same time.Then i went to my sis and told her:Hey,check this out.*makes weird snowflakes* sis:...👁👄👁......👍🏻....?
...yeah...

Third L.D.:
[17 May,2024(08:53)]
I dreamt that i was at my aunts house.I knew i was in a dream,dont remember how.I tried making a snowball,and it worked!It was surprisingly effortlessy.The only problem was that i couldn't control where i would throw it.

⋆.˚✮🎧✮˚.⋆