Our Own Magic

"Do you know why people are saying they have countless secrets that will soon unfold? They're utterly ridiculous! People are just afraid that this thing may change the fate of their lives. Without a further a do, I will start my magic trick here." You all may think I'm a magician but I'm different!

With the flick of my hand I pointed my index finger in my body, starting from head to toe. My body was shining yet only my inner soul is showing light. The outer parts of my body is turning into black.

"I know you're asking why my inner soul is shining, because that's what other humans can't see. They may judge my outer body which is colour black yet they can't see the intentions of my heart because God can only see that." As I flick my hand again, my body parts slowly separated and Zendrick is seeing me, being torn apart.

"W-What's happening Xandra?!" He was probably nervous because he thought I was going to die, but no!

"You think I'm going to die, huh? Not so easy!" All of my sins which each of my body parts committed are shown. Zendrick put all of the pieces together as if he was playing a jigsaw puzzle but my body is the puzzle piece now.

"I'm done fixing you now!" He was happy but in less than a minute, my body being torn apart again.

"H-Huh?! I just fixed you!!" He said in a sad tone.

"That's what you thought but only Jesus Christ can fix me if only I surrender my faith to him!" There was an invisible force putting all together the pieces of my body. I knew it, only the Holy Spirit can help me.

"The magic trick I used earlier is what we called regret. When you regret, you're asking for forgiveness which means you're coming back to the Lord again.

Wanna know the secret on how I used that magic trick? Simple, you will know through Jesus Christ because we were born of His will, not the will of men.