bobo x jard!1! (i <3 this ship)

I'm getting addicted to this game but anyway

-*3rd POV*-

Bobo was pissed off like he was usually. Even though he's stuck with that damn smile, it doesn't stop him from killing off other players when he can. He didn't even realize, but there was a round starting. And out of everything.... it was no jumping.. "FUCKKKKKK" Bobo yelling because jumping pretty much was an important tool with surviving some of this round. Well... for him, that is... He didn't even realize there was a nextbot coming for him, yet he started running off when he heard the music because it's pissing him off more now. He wanted to jump... but he couldn't because of the round challenge..  Sooner than later rather, the nextbot was really close behind him and he ran out of colas. Bobo didn't realize that and was about to get downed. Guess what happened. Yeah, Bobo got downed. And he screamed in pain when he did cause he took a tumble. All he could do was wait there for someone, but little did he know his boyfriend Jard was already on his way when he heard him scream earlier. And he knew he got downed so he was rushing over to him. "Oh, bobo! Are you okay?! Jard said while he was reviving Bobo. "Uh huhh, just this stupid round challenge." Bobo said pissed off. Then Jard finished and picked Bobo up anyway, we can say that Jard was a pro at most of these challenges, unlike his boyfriend Bobo.
"Were you following me...?" Bobo asked
"Maybe i was. Maybe i wasn't. Now you rest up until we get back to camp and try going there at the start of every round." Jard told Bobo sternly. Bobo replied with a thumbs up and fell alseep cause he was gonna skip this round for god knows what.

Good morning. Its almost 5 am.