Chapter 4

TW: smut warning, language, (best not to read if your a minor)

As xiao gazed into your eyes, seeing how cute you we're, he leaned in slightly to your lips, you froze and dropped the plushie on to the ground, when your face we're inches away from eachother, you looked away, with a slight blush on your face

"x-xiao we shouldn't be doing this..." You said in an embarrassed tone, xiao gripped your chin and made you look towards him, "i want you y/n... I need you..." You froze and blushed more, his hand snaked around your waist and pulled you closer towards him, your faces we're so close that one movement, could make your lips touch his, he looked into your eyes, as if trying to get your approval, you wrapped your arms behind his neck and leaned in, you both kissed passionately, tongues were tangling with eachother, making you moan at the sensation, hearing your moans turned on xiao more.

He took both your wrists and pinned them down on his bed, you gasped, his body was on top of yours and he continued making out with you passionately, his one hand pinning you down while the other went down to your hip, your tongues we're going wild, after a few minutes you pulled away, gasping for air, xiao went down to your neck and planted soft kisses on your collarbone, you moaned softly at the feeling and tilted your head back to expose your neck more, xiao smirked slightly and kissed your neck more, he bit your collarbone and licked the bite mark, you whimpered and your body squirmed beneath him, he loved having this control over you, he continued biting your neck, each bite getting more passionate and hard than the last one, he let go of your wrists and you held the back of his neck for support, his hand that was on your hip went down, and slipped beneath your skirt.

He pulled away from your neck and looked at you with loving yet lustful eyes, his hand teasing the edge of your underwear, he wanted to make you beg for his touch, you we're panting heavily, you couldn't wait anymore

"x-xiao... p-please touch me..." you begged him, He smirked and leaned down to your neck, nipping softly, he whispered to you against your skin, "beg me more... For my touch~" he said while his hand still teasing you beneath your skirt, you leaned in and held the back of his neck, kissing his lips softly while saying in a weak and submissive tone, "please touch me... f-fuck me xiao..." You said against his lips, his smirk grew wider then his hand slipped your underwear to the side, reavealing your cl#t to him, he rubbed it in circles while licking and biting your neck.

your breathing was getting more heavy, and you moaned more, he pulled away from your neck then lapped in between your legs, "spread your legs wider for me..." He said in a soft yet demanding tone, you did as he said, then he looked at your cl#t for a few seconds before burying his middle finger deep inside you, you moaned and whimpered, his finger thrusting in and out of you roughly while his tongue flicked around your sensitive nub, you gripped on his hair and your back arched towards his touch, his smirk growing from seeing how your body responded to his touch, his finger thrusted deep inside you, hitting your G-spot repeatedly, he added another finger to stretch you more wider for him, his tongue not leaving your p#ssy, your eyes rolled to the back of your head and you we're moaning so much

You we're getting closer to the edge, xiao could tell from how you tightened around his fingers, "cum for me, my sl#t..." He demanded, you obliged to what he said, he felt your liquid on his hands and licked it, then went towards your lips and kissed you passionately, making you taste yourself on him, while kissing your hand went down to his crotch, you rubbed it slightly, making him grunt, then you rubbed it more teasingly, xiao couldn't take it anymore and he guided your hand to his hard and thick c0ck, you stroked it and his eyes rolled to the back of his head, he let out grunts and few moans, you smirked and rubbed the tip with your thumb while the other four finger squeezed it slightly, xiao felt himself getting closer towards the edge and he c#mmed on your hands, and you licked it, he then pushed you down to the bed and positioned himself at your core

"I need to be inside you y/n..." xiao said with a desperate tone, you nodded at him, the tip of his c0ck teased your wet folds for a few seconds before he thrust inside you, he wanted to make you feel every inch of him, it hurt for you since he had a very thick and long c0ck, he stopped for a moment letting you adjust to his size before pulling out slightly only to thrust back in with force, you let out a loud moan and whimpered, the tip of his c0ck hitting your womb and G-spot harshly, you we're panting heavily while sweat covered both of you, you felt like you we're going to faint from how much xiao was thrusting deep inside you, he gripped your hips to put you in place while he f#cked you roughly, you felt both pain and pleasure, you kept on moaning and whimpering, your legs trembled slightly, xiao smirked at seeing how much submissive you we're being for him, he captured your lips in a passionate kiss while he kept on thrusting deep inside you, you were running out of breath.

Xiao felt your walls tighten around his c0ck, he thrust more harder than before, and released his sermen into you, he pulled his length out of you and kissed your lips hungrily while he squeezed your b00bs, you felt like you were going to loose your vision if this kept on going on, but xiao didn't stop.

He f#cked you for hours which felt like two days for you, finally after it was around 5 am, he stopped and you we're completely weak, you couldn't feel your legs anymore, xiao smirked and kissed your neck gently while stroking your hair, "good girl... You've been very submissive darling~" you still couldn't believe that the yaksha, xiao, who is always cold, and heartless, here, making love with you, you felt lucky and nodded at him, you both fell asleep after that, xiao didn't let go of you and kept on hugging your waist, while you felt his chest against your back, your legs still feeling sore.

SO SORRY TO THE PEOPLE I'VE TRAUMATIZED 😭😭💀