Story of Countrycat Vietnam

So, there was a countrycat named Vietnam, she was born in the forest alone then, she saw a wolf which was USA and he got closer to bite, soon Vietnam spread out her claws and scratch USA out of the way but USA wolf has biten her and she was in much pain, in this injury Vietnam cannot move as she was too little. Then she stayed there as USA has gone, then after a few hours of resting she can move now, so she got up and got back to her den. But she was very hungry so she got outside very slowly as she was hurt, then she met Palestine. Vietnam: h.... h... hi..... I'm very hungry........ can you help me find some food?......... Or are.... are ..... you gonna hurt me??..... (Says very scared and shy)
Palestine: hurt you? I will never hurt you little kid! I'm not kind of a predator. Silly! And I will never hurt people who didn't do anything! Oh wait.... You're hungry? And you are hurt and tired? 
Vietnam: yes, a wolf (USA) has bitten me and first of all, I cannot move but luckily, now I can!
Palestine: my god!! You must be in real pain as a wolf bites you! Well ok let's go and get you some food!
*goes for food hunting in the forest*
Vietnam: AHA!! I see a rabbit over there! Let's go get it! But.... I'm not active and have full energy..... I'm a bit tired.....
Palestine: Oh no! My apologies, I will get that prey! *kills rabbit* gotcha! Here bon apatite!
Vietnam: *eats rabbit* yumm!! Now my energy has refilled a little!
Palestine: great! Now let me have a piece of that! *eats rabbit* this is really good, hunting for meat is more better!
As they were happy there, then suddenly a lion approach out of nowhere, as it got closer to bite Vietnam, then Palestine jumped on the lion and use her claws shanked into the lion's belly and ripped him down, now the lion is dead. Now Vietnam is finally safe now.
Vietnam: wow that was a great attack! Anyways, thank you for saving me! Let's also be friends!
Palestine: of course we will be friends! Awww you cutie kitten!
Soon Vietnam sleeped lying in the forest than Palestine carried her.