Blurb and Preview

He is her first love. She is his best friend's little sister.

Will a chance reunion lead to true love?

I was a good girl. An honor student.

A dutiful daughter, sister and a sweet girlfriend to my boyfriend until I found him in my best friend's bed.

I didn't want goody-two-shoe nice boys who gave me empty promises.

What I wanted was a man who wouldn't hurt me.

When I found my brother's best friend, Aiden Stone, with only a towel around his hot Greek body dripping wet from a shower, I decided that what I wanted, what I had been wanting for years, was him.

The only problem? He is a decade older than me, my brother's best friend, a therapist who wants to counsel me and... he likes to hurt little girls like me.

An age gap brother's best friend forbidden romance. Standalone in Dominant Desires Series.

Preview

"Is everything okay?" I asked, my voice small.

He finally looked at me and the corner of his lips twitched. Leaning back on the couch, he said, "Yes, I suppose you could say that. I want to ask you something, Petal, and I want you to be honest about it."

Frowning, I nodded.

His eyes darkened, and he said in a stern voice, "Use your mouth."

"I—um, yes, Doctor Aiden."

I didn't know why I felt the need to address him seriously.

"What were you doing this morning?"

My eyes widened, my heart pounding in my ears. I glanced at the diary and it struck me. Those ruffled pages. Shit, shit, shit. After journaling every day for a week, I wrote my fantasies regarding Aiden on different torn pages. And how he loved my body, worshipped it. It made me feel better about myself, but I always tucked them back in the diary, reminding myself to pull them out before I brought it to the session. But I was in such a hurry that I had completely forgotten about them.

Did he read it? I hoped he didn't. I would rather eat raw broccoli than have him read all those pages.

Looking away from him, I lied and carelessly shrugged my shoulder. "I was meditating."

I mentally winced at my lie. He had tried coaching me to meditate, but I could never do it.

He is right. I am a terrible liar.

Aiden raised his eyebrows. "Is that so?"

I didn't like the tone of his voice. He seemed serious, and I prayed that the ground would swallow me up. He waited for my answer, crossing his arms over his chest. I got distracted by the way his biceps bulged.

He noticed me staring. I glanced down at my lap, twiddling my thumbs. "Y-yes, Doctor Aiden, I was meditating and I-I focused on my breath like you taught me—"

"Why are you lying to me, Ivy?"

My head snapped at him. Ivy. Not Petal.

I shook my head, "I-I am not lying."

Aiden tilted his head and my throat went dry when he said, "Then why did I hear your voice moaning my name when you orgasmed with your fingers inside your pussy?"

***

Copyright © 2022 Mahi Mistry

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval systems, without written permission from the author, except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.

This book is a piece of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents are the product of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual events, locales, or persons, living or dead, is coincidental.

This book is licensed for your personal enjoyment only.

Thank you for respecting the hard work of this author.

***

You can read this book for free by clicking the link in my profile or copying this link: https://tinyurl.com/mahimistry

Twisted Therapist is a published novella and you can find it on Amazon, iBooks, Nook, Kobo, Google Books, Smashwords, etc. You can also get a paperback! You can also read it on my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/mahimistry

I hope you enjoy reading Aiden and Ivy's story <3