Doors

In the small town of Ianua, where every building seemed to hold a secret, there's a boy named Andy. Andy was on a quest, but he wasn't searching for buried treasure or hidden relics. Instead, he was searching for something more, the right door, the one that would lead him to the room where he's truly appreciated and accepted.

Every day, Andy wandered the streets of Ianua, trying door after door, hoping to find the one that felt like home. He tried the large heavy door of the library, the colorful door to the basketball court, and even the special door to the musical room. But no matter how many doors he tried, none of them seemed to be the right one.

Frustrated and exhausted, Andy began to change himself. He tried on different personalities like trying on clothes, hoping that if he could just be more like everyone else, he would finally find his place in the world. Andy change his self so much he forgot the real version of his self. He became the smart quiet kid, he tried to be an athlete, he tried to be the funny guy, but no matter how hard he tried, he still felt like something was missing.

One day, while wandering through the town's crowded marketplace, Andy stumbled upon an old, weird door hiding in a quiet alley. Something about the door drew him in, and he knew he had to try it.

As Andy pushed open the creaky door, he found himself in a room unlike any he had ever seen before. It was warm and inviting, filled with laughter and joy. And in that moment, Andy knew that he had finally found the room where he belonged.

But as he looked around at the faces of the people in the room, he realized that they were all versions of himself. They were the parts of him that he had created in order to fit in, but now he saw that he didn't need to change himself to find his place in the world. Andy realized that he doesn't need to go with the flow, all he need is to accept who he is.

With a newfound sense of confidence, Andy embraced who he truly was and stepped into the room, knowing that he had finally found his home. And as he closed the door behind him, he knew that he would never again have to search for the right door, because he had found it within himself.

From that day on, Andy lived his life with purpose and passion, knowing that he was exactly where he was meant to be. And as he walked through the streets of Ianua, he couldn't help but smile, knowing that he had finally found the doorway within himself.