2

He walked down the hallway ending up in a empty classroom, a sob escaping his lips. He sits down in the corner and his train of thoughts drive by.

Don't cry, your weak if you do, he never even liked you anyway...where is chan I need chan! It's gonna rip me apart if I keep going on like this. Where is he? He'll never find me..

Oh no, it's Thursday,
I deserve everything my dad gives me, it hurts but I deserve to be in pain I should always be in pain. The only way he'll love me is the way he loves my body.

The boy looked at the time and it was already time to get off school. What was he going to do? How will he get out of this one. Mom was at work and even if she was home she would ignore the desperate cries and screams coming from the boy and hum like she didn't hear her husbands groaning.

But there was no way of getting out of it now. Before he knew it he was at the hell his mother would call a 'lovely home' but not for Minho oh he would never consider this a house really. It was a horrible place to be inside of. He can now only rely on his cats.

He trembled as he entered the house his feet attempting to walk up the stairs without getting caught. But deep down inside, inside he knew he could never escape anything. Where would he go? Who would he rely on? Who would save him? Chan isn't here anymore. 

A hand was placed on his shoulder a Hand he knew to well.

"You slut, you know best to come to my house every Thursday get in there. Your punishment is no aftercare....like always.

Minho feared his life every single time this happened. He knew what to expect.

⚠️WARNING SA/SH IF YOU ARE NOT CONFORTABLE PLEASE SKIP TO THE END OF TW SIGN THANK YOU⚠️

Minhos father returned and as I said the boy felt dread and fear.

"What are you doing? get over here already boy" his father asked in a raspy voice licking his lips.

"Strip." Was the one thing that came from the fathers mouth. Minho stood terrified taking his clothes off covering himself as much as possible.

"Come on don't hide," his father says. God that voice enrages Minho.  Minho was now fully naked and completely vulnerable the thing he hated.

"Now get down and suck." Was the words that came or his mouth before Minho hesitantly bent down and gave head.

His fathers groans filled the room and his hands roamed in Minhos hair pushing him down closer to his member. On the other hand, Minhos painful cries and choked sobs barely pushed out of his mouth. It was all mumbled all hidden. It doesn't matter anyway. Nobody would see the hidden facts about Minho. The hidden abuse, the hidden depression.

Minhos father shoved his head off of his cock and pushed Minho on the bed. "On all fours now." He demanded. Minho cried and cried begging but knew it was no use one way or another he would never escape.

His father wasted no time and hit Minhos prostate roughly. The poor boy screamed and cried for help. Help was all he needed and he hated it. He hated calling for help that would make him weak. But oh how he wanted it right now.

"Ah so fucking tight!" Minhos father exclaimed.

Minho cried in response.

"Ah~ so good for me huh? My little sex toy~ a-ah~" (ew im sorry I cringed at that part, poor Minho)
The boys father said.

Another desperate cry.

Minho was in pure pain he couldn't take it anymore. But who was he to shout and scream and defend himself?

Without warning he got faster and faster until it felt like fire and minho was numb. He screamed and screamed and screamed because of the pain.

"M-minho is so tight!" The father announced. Once he had finished with his son he threw a towel on top of poor Minho

"Go before your mom sees you, not like she cares what's happening anyway." His father scoffed

⚠️END OF TW YALL⚠️

Minho went straight to his room and showered then changed into a big t-shirt. He opened his window and peeked his head out allowing tears and soft sobs to exit himself.

The wind hitting his face while salty tears glistened in tge moonlight.

"Pstttt," a voice called Minho looked around.

"Over here!" The voice whisper shouted.
Minho looked around again window to window. Until he saw a face of chubby cheeks, a quokka like manner and curious written all over him.

"W-who are you?" Minho sniffled

"Jisung, Han Jisung," the so called boy said "what's your name pretty boy?" Jisung asks Minho.

"Minho, Lee Minho," the mentioned boy responds chuckling a bit whilst wiping his tear stained face.