the night before wedding

The sun had crossed the horizon, everyone descended to their beds ,silence fell upon the houses of simi . Everyone was asleep but two people could not sleep instead they were wide awake both were remembering  their old memories and all the past incidents how they both became friends then best friends and then each others support system both remembered the nights from their childhood when they used to sleep beside eachother when they missed their mother's . How both of them were always besides eachother becoming support system of eo . How they used to protect eachother , how they used to play hide and seek in the outskirts of their mansions . How they used to stay over at each others house when their father's went away for some works , how they used to take care of eachother when anyone of them fell ill. How they used to make handmade gifts for eachother on their birthdays how sid taught monu how to play cricket and how monu taught sid how to make drawings , from helping eachother in doing homework to fighting over who will tie the friendship band first on the other ones hand . From listening to scolding while standing beside eo to scolding eachother when the other was wrong. When one of them used to cry the other eyes flooded with tears they knew eachother more than they knew themselves . And how quickly they are now standing on a point where tomorrow morning they are gonna get tied in marriage thread .

Sorry for short chapter and also for uploading after so many days but yes I will try to be regular. And do remember to tell me about your views on this chapter and also suggest ideas for the next chapter