part 8

we were walking towards the que and pushed past a few people i could feel my self getting warmer by the second, "i'm so sorry" i said whilst pushing infront of people. we got behind harper and dusty spider was next to them, i looked up to him i could feel his eyes piercing into mine he mouthed wow at me i had the feeling of butterflies in my stomach as he smiled down at me, i wasn't going to forgive him yet though i still needed time. Harper turned her head to face amerie and looked down to her shoes "nice shoes" harper said to amerie " oh thanks there the only thing of yours id didn't burn" amerie replied whilst putting a hand on her heart. the wait was awkward while me and spider kept exchanging glances at each other, i hate the fact that i cant leave him alone or ever hate him. "oh look at you" dusty said whilst grabbing malakai shirt "acting like you never seen a blackfulla before hey?" malakai replied whilst giving dusty a handshake " go on then take a picture im a lovely ting aren't i" malakai had responded to spider staring at him. "don't project your shit cause you feel inadequate" malakai said whilst laughing "inadequate? nice big word for a little bloke" spider replied i laughed at his snarky comment he made and he stared down at me whilst giving me a smirk. sasha squeezed past us all to get to quinni whilst apologising "oh my god missy was such a bro down the boys waterboarded spider down with mountain dew, so gross" i could hear sasha say to quinni behind me. i turned around to them and gave quinni a smile as i could hear there conversation becoming awkward, we were finally moving forward i somehow ended up beside spider, he grabbed my arm as we started going inside.

the music was loud and the lights were blue i had glow in the dark sticks around my neck as they lit up when i entered the room. we started running up to the stage to watch all there performances we were all in shock at them it was amazing. i began walking to the bathroom with quinny as i didn't want her to be alone due to her being in big crowds which she didn't like, we were looking through the stalls as we could hear missy and sasha talking loudly "sasha" quinny questioned "quinni" sasha replied from the closed stall as she slowly opened the door. "what are you doing" quinni questioned the girl "oh" quinni said whilst watching missy snort a line "you guys want a bump" missy questions us, i nodded my head i was a bit nervous though as i had never done this before i walked in the stall with missy as she passed me her key. "oh no she doesn't" sasha replied for quinni. after snorting i could feel my nose burning maybe this was a bad idea. "what is it" quinni questioned "ket its real nice too" missy said whilst sasha turned around to have some. "no it's sketchy you don't want any" sasha said to quinni she turned back around to us " how did you know she didn't want any" i questioned sasha "it's just not a good idea" she replied back to me "well she's old enough to make her own decisions" i replied back. "your doing it though" quinni said to sasha, as i grabbed quinnis hand "it might mess with your medication" sasha said i frowned whilst she said that. " you know what im feeling i'm feeling that we need to go dance" sasha said to us all. "yes i wanna dance" missy said whilst grabbing sasha's hand as they got up. "im gonna wait here" quinni said as she let go of my hand "oh you sure we can wait with you" sasha replied to her. "tactical spew, yeah tac vom" missy said to quinni "yeah it's fine we got you" missy said we all walked out whilst i turned my head and gave quinni a smile and waved at her. i felt amazing i could feel the strobe of the lights on my face, i tried finding the group but i couldn't find them i walked into a few people as my legs felt like jelly after almost apologising to about 5 people i walked into a hard chest, i looked up getting ready to apologise until i realised it was spider we were making eye contact as he was smiling down at me " you not gonna apologise maddy ?" he said whilst smirking " maybe" i said in reply whilst taking one of the glow stick of from around my neck and reaching up on my tip toes to put it around his neck i could see his cheeks blush as he ran his fingers through his slicked back hair. i reached up on my tip toes once again and placed my arms on his shoulders i felt his hands drop down to my waist " im sorry again for what i said" he said whilst moving my body backwards making me face him "it's okay" i said whilst kissing his cheek as i placed my head into the side of his neck i could feel him kiss the top of my head.

i let go of his shoulders and looked back up at him "im gonna go find the others" he continued staring down at me i could see his eyes flicker down to my lips and then back up to my eyes i reached up to his face and our lips connected i could feel his hand wrap round my neck after moments into the kiss we finally pulled away, taking steps back away from him i whispered a soft bye to him and he raised his hand and waved at me. i found amerie and hugged her from behind causing her to jump "maddy your pupils are huge" i widened my eyes to her to show her "i feel amazing i have never taken drugs before" malakai came up beside us " me neither but it feels amazing" amerie grabbed malakai shoulders and starting shaking them both screaming at eachother i couldn't help but laugh at how funny they looked. i walked away from them and started dancing to the music since i was feeling myself i felt free, i could feel eyes on me from everywhere but someone's eyes stood out to me it was spiders , i reached my arm out and pointed at him telling him to come dance with me he started walking forwards and grabbed my waist as we started dancing together. after a while i heard the women say "if your a baddie with a body beyond the binary, then make your way to the stage and show us what we want to see next category: virgin vogue bring it in all white look" she said whilst holding the mic. i grabbed spiders hand and started walking closer to the stage, darren started walking out and started dancing i jumped up onto spiders back and started cheering "one two three hold that pose for me" a judge said i hopped of spiders back and started clapping my hands cheering for darren.  "judges scores. tens, tens one chop baby where is the white" darren was getting all tens until one decided to ask where was the white, i started booing at the judge "we're sorry but you should've brought in a white look we will see you at the next ball though" the girl said whilst darren walked off the stage "that's such bullshit" everyone was shouting "it's ballroom you'll get over it" the woman said. darren came round the corner we all ran up to them and started cheering them on "you were absolutely fire screw that judge" i said to them " i just got cut from my first walk this is the best night of my life" darren replied whilst hugging me.

we were all walking out hand in hand and i could see spider was already outside, police started to come and walk us down the street " party's over its time to move on clear the streets" they said whilst following us. "the party poopers have come to poop on our party" malakai said loudly and i burst out laughing. "time to go champ" the officer said whilst still following us " yeah we're going" he pushed malakai forward making malakai go forward into me "watch what ur doing you prick" i said to the officer he kept pushing malakai forward into me "hey too rough" malakai said to the officer. " move" the officer said again as malakai turned around to face him. "fuck off dog"  he grabbed malakai and dropped him onto his back " malakai" i shouted as i pushed the officer down onto his knees he got up and i felt a tight grip on my neck i could feel tears in my eyes everyone started running towards malakai, the cop wouldn't let go of my neck i was struggling to breathe whilst gripping his arm trying to get him to stop suddenly spider punched the officer and grabbed my arm and ran with me. after losing them we stood still catching our breaths i could feel my neck stinging from the grip the officer had on me "are you okay" he asked "no" and i started crying as he pulled me into a hug "let's get out of here yeah?" he grabbed my arm and we started walking