7

When John and Bruce entered the golf field two things happened they went gray and they were surrounded by trolls

Then another gray golf ball that uncurl showed another troll, "Oh my gosh, Hello! My name is Viva! It is so fantasamazing to see other trolls!" A few seconds went by and then Viva noticed "Wait why is everything gray"

ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ

Branch looked at his arm "Y'know, this kind of brings back memories" Boom looked at Branch "You guys remember that song we sang to hype us up just for a simple party?" Boom and Trickee looked at Branch with yeah

(Branch, Trickee, Boom)
Here we goo

Here we go
One more time
Everybody's feeling fine
Here we go now
Yes, yes, yes, here we go
Kismet has got the flow

As the three dance together color started to return to them and the two sleeping in their bus

ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ

Bruce and John were confused at everything but shook it "Look um Viva right we just need things to help my bus Rhonda she's hurt, and we need to go somewhere really important" Viva blinked "Leave but you guys-" A Troll with crazy mangled hair and familiar blue skin came out "Spruce? John Dory?"

Clay said "Clay!" Spruce and Clay did their handshake while John stood there "Spruce you look good man" Clay said happy for his older brother "Actually it's Bruce now" "Oh Someone got fancy" Clay said backing up with his hands up "Look at you is that a sweater romper?" Clay snickered "Well when you co-run a place you gotta flex the drip" Clay said as he pop the p.

"Look I want to reconnect and everything but Branch is in his tour with his band and I really gotta go and see it" Clay looks surprised "Bitty B is in another band? And why are you interested? I thought you were done with boy bands?" Clay asked.

Bruce sighed "Yeah, but I'm trying to rebuild my relationship with Branch, and it's going well so I have to be there" Clay looked impassive "Look Bruce are you sure like you don't have to-" Bruce shushed Clay "I do I have to support him because 20 years he replaced us and I want to show him I still care come on Clay like you know the bergens they stopped eating us and Branch had a concert there"

Many Putt-Putt Trolls gasped as Viva looked at them "Don't be ridiculous Bergens not eating us they've been eating us for years what changed?"

"My Brother and his friends did they showed them they don't need to eat trolls to be happy" Spruce said "He's even dating the new Queen Poppy" Viva gasped as she heard the name Poppy "So please Viva just help us" Viva looked at the Putt-Putt Troll and Clay "I'll help you if you tell me the location of the village"

Spruce smiled as John gave him a pat on the back "Deal"

ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ

Eventually, every troll got their color regained in Mount Rageous Floyd was waiting for a concert

His solo career had been well bad it was fun but not the same as Brozone and when Floyd wanted to go back to the tree something always stopped him

He just hoped his baby brother will forgive him for breaking his promise

But right now, he got a ticket to a Kismet concert and good he always liked how in sync they are it reminds him of Brozone

Just a few more days

ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ

After Bruce and John fully repaired Rhonda Clay came to them "Look Bruce I was thinking and well maybe" Clay breathed in "I should try to reach out to you guys do can I go with you?" Clay asked even holding his hand to his shoulder.

"Yeah dude, of course! Just remember this is John bus not mine" John smiled "We all need to talk and this is actually a good thing, so Branch does not deal with us arguing" Bruce said putting on his "Dad" mode.

"Okay" Both John and Clay said John was more optimistic, but Clay didn't sound so confident

ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ

"What happened?" Ablaze said looking at everyone like something bad happened "Nothing" Boom, Trickee and Branch said together.

"Okay now I'm worried" Ablaze poured himself a cup of juice "I just woke up but is food ready?" "Yep"