~'• Episode 2: TimeTaker •'~

(Disclaimer: I'ma stop highlighting their names) The episode begins with Marina getting ready for school and grabbing her scarf "Okay Tikki, hide! " Marina ran downstairs and headed outside to catch the bus. Meanwhile Judy and her sister are talking about what they should wear to school then Judy's BFF: Alex walks in and helps her get dressed. "How about this? " Judy looked and nodded. She went into the bathroom to change since Alex was in her room. "How do I look? " Judy said "...Cool! " Alex responded and he walked out catching the Bus and sitting down Judy came afterwards and sat next to Alex and they had a conversation. Marina was also on the bus and walked up to Judy and Alex. "Hey guys! " Marina spoke in a slightly tired tone. "Hey Mari! " Judy and Alex responded in unison. They make it to school and to class and the science teacher gives them a Project. " This is going to be so Easy! " Alex said to Judy and Mari. "Idk, making a fake underwater volcanic eruption kinda feels hard for someone like me that sucks at science." Marina responded nervously. When they all went separate ways Marina got started. Judy as well, Alex....he thought it was too easy and decided to play games. Five days later, Alex is thinking he has enough time when he notices he only has 1 day left before he has to show his non-existent project "Oh no....! " he starts stressing and rushed to get the Project done but he doesn't have the materials and gets Akumatized from Stress. He turned into TimeTaker and started to freeze People in time. Judy and Mari notice from their houses and transform. " Hey Kitty! " Comet Bug said "Bonjure Mademoiselle Comet Bug!" Emerald Noire said just before she had to dodge an attack from TimeTaker "GET DOWN HERE AND HAND OVER YOUR MIRACULOUS! " TimeTaker fired a barrage of shots from both hands and Emerald went left as Comet went Right. "He can't fire forever right? " Emerald yelled to Comet " Idk, but I need you to cover me! " Comet leaped to the ground and used her lucky charm and got a spray can.."Okay what can I do with this...? " She leaped back up to see Emerald distracting TimeTaker.."Cataclysm! " she then destroyed the building and Comet Bug sprayed TimeTaker Goggles and put them on his blocking and grabbing his Object and breaking it. No more evil-doing little Butterfly! It's time to De-evilise! Gotcha! Adios mi Amigo! Miraculous, Comet Bug! " TimeTaker became Alex again and everything went back to normal. "Up high, down low, way to go! " Comet's earrings beeped as she leaped home and Emerald took Alex home before going home herself "Spots Off." She said as she laid in bed after changing. "Claws In." Judy went to the kitchen and grabbed a snack and watched TV for a bit then went to sleep.

End