Ch 13 Panties😋

Author's Pov

Maid Bang Chan entered the room with a determined stride, ready to tackle the untidiness that awaited him.

The morning light filtered through the curtains, revealing the aftermath of what seemed like a chaotic night

Clothes were scattered across the floor, and the room bore the marks of a lively gathering.

As Chan began to tidy up, he noticed a figure sprawled on the bed-Taehyung, still sound asleep, oblivious to the cleaning in progress.

Chan couldn't help but raise an eyebrow at the unexpected guest.

Surveying the room, his gaze landed on a particularly interesting discovery-an unfamiliar pair of underwear on the floor, surrounded by an assortment of garments.

"God one of them ripped apart" bang Chan chuckled.

Meanwhile jungkook was in the bathroom.

Another underwear was jungkook's, recognized by chan instantly adding a twist to the morning's cleaning routine.

He gingerly picked up the underwear, handling it with a mix of curiosity and bemusement. His mind raced with questions about the events that had transpired the night before.

Chan sniff them.

"Mmmh the boxers have the same addictive smell as the cock of jungkook sir" bang Chan thinks. "His hard and big cock"

With a glance back at the peacefully sleeping Taehyung, Chan continued his smelling the boxers.

A blush on his face.

"since the day, he fucked me. I feel really horny every single day." Bang Chan whispered while smelling the boxer and imagining jungkook's big and veiny cock.

Until he started with imagining jungkook by closing his eyes with a blush and begin rubbing his crotch area covered by the short and sexy skirt.

His boss forced him to wear and roam around the house with transparent bra and panties.