𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙉𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

>───⇌•:🌷: •⇋───<<

NOBODY'S POV

MARINETTE ALONG WITH THE OTHERS WERE FLYING AWAY FROM THE CITY.

She was in a room tending to her injuries. Marinette then finishes applying the bandages and sighs right after.

Marinette looks out the window of the aircraft and sees the city being destroyed by the Lady bone demon. For your friend.

She shakes her head trying to get rid of that thought. 'But what... Why do I keep thinking about her. She's not that girl I knew anymore!' She growls lowly.

Marinette leaves the room and heads towards the others. Getting there she sees them arguing but she decides to ignore it and goes towards Mei.

That's when Monkey King shouts, "Hah okay! Gather around here everyone! It's Monkey King story time!" Marinette rolls her eyes. "Less Monkey less."

Monkey King laughs nervously when he realizes that Marinette is still irritated with him. 'I have to do something quick before she finishes killing me.' He thought.

He then opens the map and everyone (except Sandy) looks at it. "Ugh... So I know what happened there was kind of bad." "Mega bad!" Mei interrupts. "It was super bad!" Monkey King says with a sarcastic smile.

"But the old Great Sage had a card or two up his sleeve!" Pigsy huffed with a shrug. When the Monkey King was about to continue, a strong wind caused everyone to lose their balance.

Marinette falls to her knees on the ground but this causes one of her wounds to open. She moans and groans in pain as she feels her wound open.

The map flies away but luckily MK manages to catch it in time. Monkey King places an iron bar on top. "And then you said you were looking for a gun?" MK asked.

"Yup!""And...? Did you think?""Nope!" Monkey King then points to the map. "But this map will help us track it there. It's called "The Fire of Sama-" "THE FIRE OF SAMADHI!" Marinette hits Tang on the head making him wince.

"... That's it." Monkey King says before turning serious again, "The most powerful force I've ever seen." MK then asks. "Powerful enough to destroy the Lady bone demon?"

Monkey King nods. "But... what is it?" Monkey King was about to tell him when Tang interrupted him again. "He can talk!"

Before Tang could say anything Marinette slaps him on the back of the head. "Tang you idiot should stop interrupting others." Marinette scolds him while rubbing her eyes.

Tang nods before adjusting his glasses: "Legends speak of a flame so powerful that nothing could put it out... Not even the Great Sage himself." Monkey King then completes. "That's right. The Fire of Samadhi burned out of control. The only way to contain it was to separate it into pieces and scatter them so that its flames could never be rekindled."

"So... You just threw a bunch of flames around? Instead of just one?" MK asks as everyone looked questioningly. "Ugh... And we put the pieces into three rings so they couldn't do any more damage. Which one do you want me to spell out all-?"

Marinette hits him on the head making the Monkey King groan. "He was just asking a question! None of us knew he was split into rings remember you idiot?!" Marinette screams in anger, her eyes glowing faintly blue.