Year 3- Chapter 1: The Final School Year

FYI
: Speech
- Thoughts
[Flashback/Recording]
"Quoting"
OAA Cards/Messages/Calls/Results
—————————————————————————————————————

Kiyotaka entered the Classroom when Sudo pulled him into a shoulder hug.

Sudo: Hey Prez! It's our last year. It's crazy to think how quickly everything has gone by.

Kiyotaka: That's true.

Kiyotaka looks over to Suzune.

Kiyotaka- Over the break as expected she showed great leaps of improvement. If her goal in coming to this school was to catch up to her older brother then she's certainly accomplished it.

Chabashira walked into the classroom.

Chabashira: Welcome to your final year at ANHS. You've come quite a far way but now is not the time to slack off. Check your OAA. There's been updates to the system and how your rating is calculated. Your OAAs are now calculated out of 100 for each category. Anything 10 or below is considered a failing grade and will result in immediate expulsion. Meanwhile, Penalties will be given to those who can't keep each of their grades (C-) or above.

Sudo quickly checked on his phone;

Physical: 89 (S-)

Academic: 72 (A-)

Skill Set: 60 (B-)

Decision Making: 50 (C) 

Social Contribution: 94 (S) 

Behaviour: 67 (B+)

Overall: 72 (A-)

Sudo: A-? Yes!

Chabashira: These changes were implemented by the President Of The Student Council.

Ike: President You did this? Oh, come on man. Give us a break.

Ike's OAA;

Physical: 62 (B)

Academic: 39 (D+)

Skill Set: 75 (A-)

Decision Making: 73 (A-)

Social Contribution: 63 (B)

Behaviour: 85 (A+)

Overall: 66 (B+)

Chabashira: For every point below (C-) Grade you are 10,000 Private Points will be deducted from your account.

Ike: Wait what!?

Shinohara: But why would you implement this President?

Kiyotaka: It's the most efficient way to asses Students. Also, I noticed you were all slacking off at the end of last year so I've made some incentive.

Chabashira: Anyone with (S-) or more grade will receive 10, 000 extra Private Points for each point you are above the line for every month that they are able to maintain that grade.

Sudo: Hell yeah! That's an extra how many points?

Chabashira: The (C-) cut-off line is 41. That's the lowest amount you can get while maintaining a (C-) grade. The cuff offline for (S-) is 86.

Sudo: 30, 000 more Private points for me then.

Chabashira pins a paper to the board;