Side Story 6: Yagami Takuya Side Story

FYI
: Speech
- Thoughts
[Flashback/Recording]
"Quoting"
OAA Cards/Messages/Calls/Results
—————————————————————————————————————

Yagami Returned to the White Room to see it in a mess. One of the Top Instructors Himekawa Asahi who had stood par had been murdered.

Yagami: What do you mean? Who could have done that?

Tsukishiro: We hid this for over a year but now that news of it has been given to our employees there has been quite a panic.

Yagami: To think someone is capable of killing Himekawa-Sensei. Even I don't think I could have done it.

Yagami- I must investigate this further. Ayanokoji will likely want to take control of the White Room. I suppose I'll start by weakening the organization a little.

Tsukishiro hands a file over to Yagami.

Tsukishiro: You've been made his replacement. You're to take over his duties effective immediately.

Yagami: I understand. Can you tell me who killed Himekawa-Sensei?

Tsukishiro hands a file to him showing the girl.

Yagami: Who is this? I've never heard of her before.

Tsukishiro: She's a failed product.

Yagami: what do you plan on doing with her?

Tsukishiro: We currently don't have her with us. She's still in hiding. Ready to go to ANHS.

Yagami- If only I could contact Ayanokoji about this. However, even if I could it wouldn't be wise with Tsukishiro watching me.

Yagami: She must be quite the student to be able to kill him.

Tsukishiro: Don't think lightly of her Yagami-Kun. She's in a different league compared to you. However, she's defective and highly unstable. It's very likely she'll do something extremely brash.

Yagami grits his teeth a little in annoyance at losing to a girl younger than him.

Yagami- And there's yet another person I have to surpass. But still, I wonder. Could she be troublesome for even the likes of him?

Yagami: You're really sure I couldn't win against her?

Tsukishiro laughs for a second.

Tsukishiro: That girl is the closest thing we've been able to produce to compare to the Masterpiece. It's likely she hasn't let up on her training the entire time either.

Yagami: I see.

Yagami- Based on these files she is not part of the 6th generation. She was part of a trial group of 50 Individuals. Only she survived. She was then transferred to a new group. When that happened to death/dropout rate in that group increased by 45%. A group of 50 Individuals was reduced to 20 in a matter of days. Her scores must have been very high for that to occur.

Yagami inspects the file closer.

Yagami: I see. This isn't the first instructor she's attacked with murderous intent. Just the first that she's successfully killed. Seems she's maimed over a dozen other instructors.

Tsukishiro: She's quite the little devil. Ha ha. She's so ruthless that even I wouldn't want to be placed against her. Kiyotaka wouldn't use more force than enough to defeat me but that girl would kill me outright. She's like an animal in a fight. She goes for all the weak spots in the human body and does so with such fluid precision.

Yagami: Her scores?

Tsukishiro shows them to Yagami.

Yagami- She has perfect scores on almost everything. Though so did Ayanokoji. It's hard to gauge the difference in their ability from these results.

Tsukishiro: I expect President Ayanokoji to have quite a lot of fun next year. Perhaps even more than with you Yagami-Kun.

Yagami: I see.

Yagami- I want to beat him already but there are so many obstacles and this girl has become one of them.

Yagami: What's her name?

Tsukishiro: The Failure Of The White Room. _____ _____.

—————————————————————————————————————

End Of Side Story 6

—————————————————————————————————————