NSFW

“Pathetic. Your grades are dropping in my class, and if you don’t pass this next exam or get your grade up… you’ll fail my class.” Dr. Ratio scolded. He was so arrogant… But he was insanely attractive. The empty office was tranquil.

A bunch of kids in his class would kill to sleep with him, or even be degraded by him. The strange thing is, he never wore his head sculpture near you… but he calls you a pathetic moron.

“Is there anything I can do to get my grade up?” You asked innocently. You suck at math, you’ve always hated it because you don’t understand anything. And you’re in college…

“Well, I could find a tutor, or help y-” He was cut off by you kissing him. He seemed surprised at the action but didn’t accept nor push you off. 

“Excuse me? It’s rude to cut somebody off.” Veritas glared, not commenting on the kiss. You felt embarrassed, and let him continue…

…It’s been exactly one week since you’ve kissed Ratio. He’s been rather fidgety with you one-on-one, and you catch him glancing at you occasionally through the head bust he wears in classes to not look at those other idiots.

You couldn’t stop thinking about him, you’ve been anticipating his daily classes. Not out of anxiety, but more so out of excitement. You’ve even had some certain wet dreams with him in them. 

You were feeling bold one day and approached him after class. 

“Can you help me with the assignment you handed out today in my dorm?” You asked. He looked up at you with a look of indifference, but he ultimately agreed…

…You were in your dorm with the teacher, He was telling you how to do your math. “...So, you finally you’d get 1/2 at 30⁰,” Ratio concluded. “Do you understand now?” You nodded, finishing the assignment and saving the notes he gave you.

“Can I tell you something?” You asked. He looked at you, confused. “Yes, don’t waste my time any further.” Dr. Ratio responded. “Well… I couldn’t stop thinking about when I kissed you.” You started. He just looked at you like you were insane.

“That was an… unexpected event. Why do you bring it up?” He asked, a light red tint covering his cheeks and the bridge of his nose as he glanced away in embarrassment. 

“I want to kiss you again.” You’d say. He stood up and pushed you onto the bed, a dominant aura overflowing from him. He pinned you down by the shoulders and kissed you roughly. It was a sloppy yet rough kiss.

 You kissed back, a bit surprised by his actions. Well, he is a blunt man... So, you brushed it aside and focused on kissing him. Hell, this was even getting you to get hard. Harder than you'd think. 

But, you decided you wanted to be top. You grabbed his shoulders and pinned him down whilst still kissing him. This elicited a gasp of surprise from him, but he kissed back. You took your chance and slipped your tongue in his mouth, earning a small whimper. 

After a while, the two of you were just making out. The two of you stopped and looked at each other. You chuckled as you noticed how vulnerable he looked and even sounded, whimpering like that.

He was red, his mouth slightly ajar. His eyes were lidded and he had a hazy expression. You noticed a bulge in his pants and decided to tease him. You softly put your hand over the tent in his pants, he gasped softly as you did so and threw his head back with a groan.

"Ah, what's wrong Dr.?" You teased. He just stared at you, biting his lip. He was so flustered, it was cute. You continued to stroke him through his pants, and you heard him moan. God, that was music to your ears.