11|New villain?

(Nathalie's pov still)

I rushed into Gabriel's office holding my files and my phone perched dangerously close to falling.

"Nathalie? What are you rushing around for?" He asked, perplexed.

"Sir, once I finish with my work, I have something I need to show you-" I replied, placing down the files on my desk.

"Is it important? I sort of had plans- to do you know what-" Gabriel replied.

"It's very important, and I think that your- erm thing, can wait for a while." I retorted.

"Fine, make it quick." He agreed.

Sitting down at my desk, I went back to rearranging the files for the company and inserting letters and documents into my computer. All the while, I nervously tapped my foot, as I could tell that Gabriel was running out of patience-

"Nathalie, I do not have all day."

"Yes sir, I know. I'm almost finished." I replied, quickly.

A few minutes later, I had all the files sorted and shipments ready for mailing. Everything was going accordingly, company wise.

"Nat-"

"I'm done!" I shout, jumping up.

"Good, now what is it you want to sho-" He stopped mid-sentence.

"Sir?"

(Gabriel's pov)

"So you're the infamous Monarch huh?" A voice said.

"Who are you and how are you in my head?" I snapped.

"Woah, chill with the attitude. I'm just talking to you right now." The voice answered.

"I repeat my question. Who. Are. You? And how do you know who I am?"

"I'm someone who could expose you if I wished. Now we'll talk again later, and no you don't get a choice. Good bye now." The voice said, vanishing from my head.

(Nathalie's pov)

Both of us watched as another one of those strange akumas flew away and vanished-

"Nathalie?"

"Yes sir?"

"What was that-"

"That....that is what I came to talk to you about-" I replied.

Gabriel faced me, as if trying to decide something.

"You saw one of those akumas already?"

"Yes sir, the voice spoke to me as well. At first I thought that it might have been you, but I realized it couldn't be, because I was feeling no negative emotions and the voice wasn't yours-" I replied.

"Not to mention, the akuma was differently colored with a special symbol imprinted on it." I added.

"Hmm, we'll discuss this later. Whoever that was made me late to my next meeting."

(???'s pov)

"Too easy." I thought to myself.

"Why are you doing this again?" Someone beside me asked.

"I have my reasons, SW, but for now I need to get started on my next step." I replied.

Getting up, I stepped out of SW's demonic, shadow room and walked towards the kitchen. Along the way I passed multiple different entities and some of my other friends as I made my way there.

"Hey", a friend called me over.

"Hey CC, anything new?" I asked.

"Nope, but don't worry, I'll figure out the right hack eventually. You'll soon be much more known in Paris than that pathetic excuse for a villian, Monarch." She replied, spitting his name out like it was venom.

"You really don't like him, do you?" I laughed.

"Absolutely not. Besides having no taste in fashion for his victims, he's not even come close to his goal. Yeah, he may have all of the miraculouses but 3 now, yet he still manages to fail every single time. Not to mention, his akumas aren't even close to your power even if they were all combined. I mean come on, this guy is a joke compared to you." CC ranted.

"Are you finished now?" I asked, with a smirk.

"Also all he does is sit in that basement of his all day, waiting for someone to get mad or sad, so he can use his akumas to do his dirty work and get the miraculous, which he still fails to do every single time. He neglects his son and nephew, and Nathalie, which infuriates me because neither of them deserve that. And besides his akumatized villian's outfits being ugly as fuck, his own outfit has always been ugly up until now I guess. I mean all of Paris thought that he was bald for the longest time." CC replied, finishing her rant.

I couldn't answer because I was rolling on the ground, dying from laughter.

(Paon's pov)

I sat in my room wondering what lie I was going to have to concoct next in order to throw all of the others off of my scent. Lately it seemed like Argos, Ladybug and Catnoir were all getting really suspicious of me and it was getting harder and harder to hide the truth from them-

Part of me wanted to tell them, to get it over with and out. I wanted to finally tell them everything-....

"I can't though. Not without revealing who Monarch is at least- And if I do that, Adrien would be crushed. He may be blind and dumb but he is still my friend and I can't hurt him like that." I said out loud.

"So you do know who he is-"

I jumped at the sound of the voice, quickly grabbing my fan, now bladed thanks to CC, and got ready to slice-n-dice.

"Woah! No need for the violence Paon!"

I lowered my weapon. I knew who it was now.

"Argos...what are you doing here?" I seethed, hoping that he hadn't just heard me ranting a minute ago-

"Paon, I suggest you tell me the truth- The Whole truth..." He responded, jumping into my room from my balcony.

I sat down at my desk, letting my long braid fall to the floor.

"I guess there is no use in hiding it now....is there-" I whispered.

Argos shook his head and perched himself on the floor. "No there isn't. Paon I want to know everything that has happened since the day you went and confronted him. Everything. I'm not accepting lies either. I want nothing but the truth."

I nodded.

"What I'm about to tell you cannot go back to Ladybug or Catnoir."