Carnage

Y/n blinked open her eyes, landing them on the ceiling she'd grown accustomed to. Her mind was foggy but she had an accurate guess as to what was done to her.

She clenched her teeth as she lifted her head and looked down to her abdomen the best she could with restraints. No stitches. No incision. Not even a bruise.

An invisible force slammed her head back onto the table " You have so much resentment. So much rage."
Y/n's breath caught at the deep gritting voice.

"Let me help you. I can set you free, I can make you more powerful than ever, give you revenge." She choked out her breath, she was broken and so close to giving up but that shred of hope still lingered. She could free herself save katsuki...

"Who are you?" Her voice asked into the empty dark room. A mix of crimson and onyx goo slithered from her neck forming itself into a familiar face, the mouth was wider, jaw and chin ending in more of a point with eyes just like Venoms only less narrow with tendrils sporadically splaying around them in a crazed state.

The squelchy sound of a smile etching onto the symbiotes face filled the silence. "I am Carnage."

Y/n held his unreadable stare "Can you get us out?" Carnage's smile deepened "Yes."

Her words fell short as the symbiote shot back into her neck before the distant sound of footsteps neared the door. The click of the lock filled the silence as it was being undone before Dr. Octavius, some random villain and...

Y/n's blood ran cold, her face blanching of any color. "What? How- how are you.." her father grinned "Look at you, practically all grown up."

      Her mouth opened and shut, a look of hurt spreading over her features. Just the way he spoke like he cared made her stomach twist. Dr. Octavius adjusted his circular lenses with a wide eyed smile "You have taken on the Symbiote quite nicely, how are you feeling?"

     Her eyes snapped to the Doctor in horror "What the fuck is he doing here?!" The Doctor let out an annoyed hum "I see you are back to your feisty demeanor..." he pressed two cold fingers to her abdomen with pressure "all healed up too. What a generous father you have to be presented with such a gift many would kill for."

     Rage. Her face felt hot with anger, hands clenching into white knuckled fists. "He's no fucken father" She practically spit the words out as her chest rose and fell faster and faster.

     Her fathers eyes darkened "You'd be wise to watch your mouth. You should be thanking me, I've worked your entire life to give you the most powerful quirk." Her breathing was becoming erratic, years of hurt, pain, anguish, vengeance, and rage boiling to the surface.

     Dr. Octavius quirked a brow at her "how do you feel right now? Any pain? Is the symbiote communicating telepathically with you?" She ignored him keeping her wrathful gaze on her father. "Yes. Yes let yourself be angry. Let yourself feel hatred."

      Dr. Octavius shot a metal arm onto her forehead making her hiss in pain as he forcefully turned her to look at him.

      Y/n's eyes darkened, her rage growing. Test after test in this cell flashing in her mind, everyone and thing she had lost every shred of dignity ripped from her in this torturous hell she'd been living in.

      Dr. Octavius leaned over her with a glowering look "Don't make me repeat myself or else I'm going to find interesting ways to torture your friend in order to get you to cooperate."

      Time slowed as the words flew from his mouth, y/n trembled as something inside her relished in the adrenaline filled hatred coursing through her now.