Media

I wake up, it feels early but I check my phone and it's 10am. Leah's texted.

Leah💫

Good morning baby, I've gone to training, didn't want to wake you. I'll see you later xx

I decide not to text her back just because I know she will be busy. I lay around all day, sort the rest of the washing out but mainly just catching up on tv shows I've missed over the past few weeks after being so busy.

It gets to around 7ish and Leah comes home.

Leah: "hello my love."
Molly: "you're normally home by 5."
Leah: "yeah I had physio after I finished, sorry I didn't text you."
Molly: "it's okay, how's the ankle?"
Leah: "a lot better, should be back training tomorrow."
Molly: "that's good."
She flops on the sofa next to me.
Leah: "done anything exciting today?"
Molly: "nope, watched tv, finished the washing, called my mum who is already banging on about the wedding."
Leah: "really?"
Molly: "you know what she's like."
Leah: "I do."
Molly: "did you tell anyone?"
Leah: "no I didn't, should be something we do together, right?"
Molly: "oh"
Leah: "what? Who have you told?"
Molly: "well I told RAYE last night."
Leah: "well she's your best friend so that makes sense."
Molly: "I told the lads."
Leah: "well they need to know anyway."
Molly: "you're not mad?"
Leah: "no babe I'm not, you're excited, so am I but I want to tell people together."
Molly: "okay, I won't tell anyone else."
Leah: "you want anything to drink?"
Molly: "wine?"
Leah laughs a bit.
Leah: "coming right up."
She kisses my cheek before getting up and heading to the kitchen. I put a random movie on and cuddle into leah, who I can tell is tired. She starts falling asleep so I tell her it's bedtime.

The next few days are a bit rocky. Leah is off to Manchester this weekend for the game against Man City, but I'm out with RAYE. Leah has been snappy and off with me. I don't know what's going through her head but she's never been like this with me. I think she's annoyed I'm not going to the game but she says it's nothing.
Leah: "see you in 2 days."
Molly: "I love you, go smash it"
Leah: "mhm, I love you too."
She kisses me and leaves the house.
I roam around the house for a bit before I get ready to go meet RAYE in town.
My car picks me up at 7, Jason and TJ are meeting me there.
TJ: "good holiday?"
Molly: "very good."
He just nods before escorting me into the restaurant to be met by an awaiting RAYE.
RAYE: "GIRLLLLLL"
She stands and hugs me. I've known RAYE since I was little, growing up together, families always round at each others houses. She's always been there for me.
Molly: "I've missed you."
RAYE: "I've missed you too."
I sit down, TJ and Jason sit with RAYE's security a table or so away.
I fill RAYE in on life, the tour, Leah, Michelle being Michelle.
RAYE: "somethings wrong."
Molly: "huh?"
RAYE: "mol I know you, what's she done?"
Molly: "I don't know, she's just been off with me."
RAYE: "what do you mean?"
Molly: "well she was fine a few days ago, and now she's snapping and not really talking at the same time. I don't know what to do."
RAYE: "you arguing?"
Molly: "no, she's just not the Leah I know."
RAYE: "sounds like she's got some shit going on in her head to be honest."
Molly: "I know her, it's something else, she always talks to me about her mental health and everything going on. So I just don't know."
RAYE: "she'll talk to someone at arsenal, she'll be okay when she gets home on Monday morning."
Molly: "I hope so"
RAYE: "right enough mushy talk, let's talk about something else."
I nod and smile whilst sipping my drink.

It's gets very late. I mean incredibly late, RAYE and I are at our favourite club. Dancing away, security keeping a watchful eye on us both. But right now we don't care, I'm quite drunk, I don't really know what's going on. Someone's hands are on my hips, but I'm dancing along with them. RAYE is dancing in front of me so I know it's not her. TJ looks at me concerned. He knows it's not Leah. Fuck it's not Leah. I turn around and it's someone I don't know. I stumble forwards after a slight push from someone and our lips connect somehow. Before I manage to push them off me TJ and Jason get in between us.
TJ: "home time."
I nod, tears in my eyes. I've just cheated on Leah. Fuck. Fuck fuck fuck. I have to tell her, before someone posts something online I have to tell her.
RAYE is taken home by her security. Jason and TJ are in my car on the way home to my house. Mine and Leah's house.
I'm fully crying.
TJ: "talk to her in the morning, she'll be asleep now."
Molly: "I can't tell her tomorrow, she's got a game."
Jason: "is she playing?"
Molly: "I don't think so."
Jason: "so it won't affect her, just sober up, get some sleep, and tell her tomorrow."
I don't say anything for the rest of the drive home. I go straight to bed and fall asleep without even thinking about it.