So long, Rome - Victoria de Angelis

Lina = you

It was a cold night, a painful night for a couple of brides.

"Victoria, I just want to understand what's going on! You are very distant and I need to know why, I need a reason!" Lina's eyes filled with tears as she increased her voice looking at the love of her life in front of her, who was with an empty look "Amore, I need you to open up to me".

"There's nothing to open Lina" Victoria says moving away.

"Then why?" Lina asks "we are going to get married in 2 months Victoria, why are you so different now?" She takes her hands to her own face to control her breathing.

"I changed" Victoria no longer looked at her fiancée's face anymore, she just walked to her coat picking it up "I don't think we should get married, it's not the right thing" Victoria continues without looking at Lina and walks to the door of the apartment in the center of Rome. As soon as she left, she let her tears fall, there was a lot to explain, this was the right thing to do.

Victoria didn't want to hurt Lina even more, but she knew that someday she would have to explain.

Lina collapsed trying to process, as soon as 3 minutes passed and she realized that it really happened, she burst into tears.

"It's done" Victoria says in a call to Lina's father after she got into the car.

"I hope to never see you again" the ex-fiancée's father speaks and so he hangs up.

Victoria puts her hands on the steering wheel with tears coming down her face and so she drives with all the anger and pain in her chest, she finds herself with no way, no home and nowhere to go.

Everything was over, there was no turning back. Her hands started to hurt from holding the steering wheel very hard, but that didn't matter to her! She thought she deserved this pain.

This pain was nothing compared to the pain she was feeling in her chest.

While with Lina, the air was weak. She was sitting on the floor of the apartment where one day she was already very happy, she was broken with her hands on top of a broken heart.

It hurt a lot for both of them, it was a pain they didn't even want for their enemies.

2 years later

The day was clear and clean. Lina was in a park in Canada, the country where her father currently lives.

Two years ago she left Rome and decided never to come back. Anger took her heart, she loved Rome so much! She loved so much the memories that she one day created from that place.

But now everything was lost, she hated those memories and hated that she couldn't stop thinking about what she could have been.

Victoria had sworn she loved her, so where were the clues?

Lina died at the altar waiting for the proof, she thought Victoria sacrificed their love for the gods on her saddest days.

She was trying to forget and in moments she was succeeding, she was starting to regain the color on her face.

"For so long, Rome" Lina says looking at a memory card with a photo of Rome in front of "i had a good run" a lonely tear fell on her cheek.

She cleans up her gaze, but she didn't know she would find the ocean blue eyes of the woman she once loved and who never stopped loving. They were so empty and regretted.

"Go away Victoria" Lina says like a whisper. "You can't show up well when I'm recovering my color back" she says angrily getting up. Victoria stands in place with her hands in her pocket.

"I found you by accident" Victoria says in a weak voice, almost failing. She was holding back the crying.

"how much sad did you think I had in me?" Lina approaches with tears in her eyes "how much tragedy?".

Lina can now see Victoria's eyes filling with water.

"I tried so hard Vic" Tears run down Lina's cheeks.

"I know" Victoria looks down and takes the courage to take a letter out of her pocket "you don't need to believe me, I just want you to know the truth" Victoria delivers the letter to Lina, she soon walks away when she realizes that the tears will start to fall. Taking one last look at Lina, she leave.

Lina looks at the letter crying and when she sees her father's name on the from, she gets confused. She wipes her tears and sits down, watching Victoria walk slowly away.

"I want you far away from my daughter, whether for good or for worse. She will marry a man, not a little whore like you.

End everything this month, if it doesn't end! I'm going after your family and you'll suffer.

This is just a warning, stay away from my daughter"

Lina is shocked when she reads the letter, she looks up in a hurry, still being able to see Victoria walking. She runs to Vic.

"Stop!" Lina says trying to catch her breath. Victoria stops instantly "calm down, I'm getting sedentary" she gets ready and goes to Vic not saying anything else.

Lina just puts Vic's face between her hands and kisses her. A passionate kiss full of longing.

"No matter what, just please don't be a stranger" Lina says when she comes out of the kiss.

"Never again" the two kiss again.

A/N:

Well I hated this imagine.

If you guys can see, it's abt the new song of Taylor Swift "so long, London"

I'm so sorry for the grammar.

Huh, I hated it! But whatever