𝐁𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐩𝐭.3

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

______________________________________________________________________________________________________Time after the first day of school in Blackwell High for Noelani was filled with a whirlwind of emotions and unexpected connections

Time after the first day of school in Blackwell High for Noelani was filled with a whirlwind of emotions and unexpected connections. Despite Enzo still acting weird towards her, Noelani found herself drawn to him, even though his mixed signals left her confused about his true feelings. It was a rollercoaster of emotions for her, but she couldn't deny the chemistry between them.

Meanwhile, Enzo's relationship with Khole came to a bitter end after she cheated on him again. The breakup brought the group closer together as they rallied around Enzo, offering support and friendship. Sailor, who happened to be Enzo's twin, found solace in the comforting presence of Landon. As they spent more time together, Sailor's feelings for Landon grew stronger, and she couldn't help but wonder if he felt the same way.

On the other hand, Nico, unexpectedly started developing feelings for Everson. The connection between them grew deeper, they started going on little study dates and going to the blackwell lake veiw park for picnic dates and Nico found himself drawn to Everson's kind and caring nature. It was a new and exciting for both of them as they navigated these newfound emotions.

Vincent, ever supportive of Nico, continued to live his life as a proud gay man almost by, always there for his best friend. He provided a constant pillar of support and encouragement, ensuring that Nico knew he had someone in his corner, no matter what.

Amidst all the chaos and unspoken feelings, Noelani and Enzo found themselves in a constant dance of avoidance. Both deeply attracted to each other, they struggled to confront their emotions head-on. The tension between them was palpable, and it seemed only a matter of time before they would have to face what was brewing beneath the surface.

In the midst of these intricate relationships, the bond between the group grew stronger. They relied on each other for support, love, and understanding. Together, they discovering the true meaning of friendship and the power of a chosen family.

As the days went by, the group of friends learned to embrace their true selves, Noelani got back into her art of music and drawing something she hasn't done since the tragic passing of her father, Nico tried to repair her relationship with her parents, sailor and enzo tried to mend thier intense twin bond, Vince finally opened up to his crush Alexander about how he felt which turned out well in his favor & landon and everson both trying to make their own relationship work while also stopping by here and there to check on noelani's mother braxton & her 2 siblings hunter and harley. All while having love without judgment, and cherish the connections they had forged. Blackwell High became more than just a school; it became a place where they found solace, acceptance, and the courage to be themselves. And through it all, Noelani and Enzo couldn't deny the magnetic pull that continued to draw them closer, leaving them both hopeful and apprehensive about what the future held for their complicated relationship.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________