FIVE

Three weeks later

It had been three weeks since Destiny and Fanum were on his stream together but Fanum hadn't reached out to her since. Destiny was a little hurt but she knew that sleeping with him from the jump was not the way to go. She saw that he had been flirting with a girl on twitter.

Tonight Ari and Destiny had a hosting at a club in Atlanta and Tae, Tuson, and Ray were tagging along with them. Destiny smiled and posed for the pictures that Tae was taking of her before they headed out for the night.

 Destiny smiled and posed for the pictures that Tae was taking of her before they headed out for the night

(Pretend it is the faceclaim)liked by moneybagyo and 1,458,092 others

liked by moneybagyo and 1,458,092 others

dessthedon: he fumbled but they intercepted 💖😛 Happy Birthday to a special friend of mine ❤️#photodump

user26: Fanum birthday not until August 🤔
↪️dessthedon:who said this was for him?

bm313atl: I recognized that Durag 🤔
↪️ dessthedon: 😂

User16: ain't it Ray birthday today?
↪️user29: it definitely is 😂

The crew was now in their section having a blast.. "Oh shit, look like Kai, Duke, and Fanum popped out for Dess and Ari's hosting. Y'all make some noise. And a big Happy Birthday to Ray!" The DJ hyped the crowd up.

"Wooooo!" Destiny yelled out, not caring that Fanum was in the building. To be honest, his presence made her even more bold. "Aye, once he plays a good enough song, I'm finna start shaking my ass in front of you. Act like you enjoy it." Destiny whispered to Arya, who heard her well.

"Y'all think we should go over there?" Fanum asked as he glanced over to the section that Destiny and Ari were in.

"Nigga, no. You been ignoring her messages and calls for three weeks. I doubt she wants to see you." Duke shook his head at his dumb friend.

"Aye, ladies. If you single make some noise." A lot of the women made noise, including Destiny who was getting really tipsy. The DJ switched over to FNF by Glorilla. Destiny took the opportunity and started twerking to the song. During her dance she panned over and caught Fanum watching her, which sparked her next move. She moved in front of Ray and started twerking in front of her. Ray smiled and began slapping her ass, encouraging her more.

"Damn, Destiny got skills." Kai smiled as he watched the girl dance on her ex girlfriend.

"Shit the fuck up nigga." Fanum pushed him, a mug on his face he looked at them again.

In the host section Tae laughed when he caught the look that Fanum was throwing Destiny. "Girl, Fanum is really looking over here and he mad as fuck." Tae informed them.

"Good." Destiny laughed as she took a shot of the Deleon. "Ray, what we doing after this?"

"Shut I'm on whatever y'all on. I didn't really make plans for my birthday." Ray informed them as she took a sip.

Destiny nodded and looked over at the AMP section, catching the eyes of Fanum. Destiny slightly licked her top lip a little with her tongue, a smirk on face as she looked at him. She looked down at the DJ booth and came up with a plan. She grabbed Ray's hand and took her down to the booth, every step she took, she could feel Fanum's gaze on her. "She let me see the mic Pop?" Destiny asked the DJ.

"Oh shit, Dessthedon bout to perform." The DJ handed her the mic, "what you want?" He questioned her.

"Come Through." Destiny told him one of her older songs.

The music started to play and Ray leaned into Destiny's ear, "Sing to him. And keep eye contact." She whispered to her with a smirk on her face.

Once Destiny got to "Call ''em off." She made eye contact with Fanum and kept the eye contact with him throughout the performance, smirking as she looked at him.

Destiny kept eye contact with Fanum once she and Ray got off the stage, but when Fanum looked away for a second when Kai tapped him, she used that as an excuse to get lost in the crowd and head for the exit. Ari, Tae, and Tucson met her Ray outside the club.

"Yo, that was dope. You had that nigga flustered." Tae laughed at his friend.

Inside the club, Fanum was trying to rush to find the girl he's been ignoring for the last three weeks. When he made his way outside he saw her hanging out the window of a SUV, with a driver that looked like Ray. When Destiny caught his eye she smiled and kept eye contact with him until she couldn't. Fanum could feel his pants tighten as he watched the girl drive away from him, knowing that he fucked up with her.

He had to make it right with her.