Small talk

Pico POV

"Uhm... Hi?" Pico says as he gets up from his crouching position, looking at Keith. "Oh shit! Nice seeing you Pico" Keith says after staring blankly for a few seconds "Sorry, I'm a bit slow today" He laughs a bit as he rubs the back of his neck.

"It's fine man, I am too... why are you in this 'lovely' store today?" Pico asks, going back to his crouching position to look at the earrings. "Oh, My favorite shirt got ruined and I need a new one, I kinda needed to go shopping for clothes anyway-" Pico got up again, a card with multiple pairs of earrings attached in his hand. He analyzed the outfit Keith was wearing, a simple black hoodie and some jeans, along with his normal red sneakers. 

"Damn, And I just needed new outfits other than my green sweater and cargo pants," Pico said. They both laughed a bit at that. Pico ended up helping Keith find a few outfits and they purchased their items and left the store.

"The fuck are you doing?" Kieth said as he watched Pico struggle with putting in a pair of earrings. "I can't find the damn piercing! That's what I get for not wearing earrings for a while I guess..." Pico says as he sticks out his tongue In frustration. "Aha!" He says as he finally gets the earring in, putting the backing on it so it wouldn't fall out easily.

Keith/BF POV

I laugh a bit as I watch Pico struggle with his earrings, I wonder if he remembers me from all those years ago... Maybe he does and he thinks I don't... I mean- I have been hiding it pretty well.

 He never really left my mind, ever since those years ago when we broke up, I still wonder why we did, he loved me so much and I loved him too.  

The past is past I guess......

"You okay?" Pico looks at me a bit worried. "Wuh?" I say stupidly. "You were all spaced out and stuff..." He says. "I'm fine, just thinking." I say "Oh! Hot topic!" I rush over to the store that is just now opening. I wave at the employee as I walk in, Pico huffing behind me. "Im about to start calling you sonic because you just ran fast as fuck!" He says, wheezing a bit. The employee behind the counter laughs a bit. 

I looked at all the t-shirts and earrings, every once in a while checking on Pico, who was looking at the slime, snacks, and pins that were by the counter. Once we picked out the shit we wanted and paid, we went to the boba store close by.

"I have a question, Keith..." Pico says "Yeh?" I say in a short response, looking at the earrings I just got. "Are you dating that brunette... The one that was at the rap battle I mean-" Pico said. "We used to date, but we kinda fell outa love. We had gotten into the relationship way too soon and we just broke up after a few weeks, we are good friends though. I honestly like our relationship better as just friends." I reply. Pico looks even more confused now, but I just shake it off as he was thinking too much.

(Quick note that I might delete later: This chapter isn't finished but I still wanted to post it because yeh)