thirty three

It turns out Jade has a bug.

It makes sense considering a few people in pit were bragging about how they were sick but still came to show their support to Harry.

I think it's fucking stupid when people do that, because what if someone was vulnerable to it and got it worse than they did?

I'm just hoping Jade don't give it to me, or Harry for that matter.

Someone is banging against our door insistently and I remove my hands from roaming Harry's chest, our lips detaching.

I roll my eyes. "Can we never get five minutes of peace?" I hiss.

Harry giggles, sliding off the bed and walking toward the door. I watch his bum jiggle in the tiny pink cotton shorts he's got on, Mickey Mouse on the side.

I flop down on to the pillows, groaning. The door opens and Celine is rushing in with Jade and Ny'Oh right behind.

I sit up then, seeing the urgency in Ny'Oh's eyes as well as the angry tears springing from Jade's.

"What's happened?" I ask.

Celine slams down a magazine onto the coffee table near the plush sofa that over looks the flat screen TV.

She flips it open to a page. "You've made the middle page," is all she replies.

I scoot off the bed and stroll over toward them, looking over Celine's shoulder to the magazine.

There is a picture of Harry from the few nights prior with Jade getting carried off by Carlos over the barricade and our sign overlapping the photos.

'Love Sick: Harry's new gem of a girlfriend, Jade, gets swept off her feet and carried out of pit.'

'Her friend stopping the new covered song will get you aweing.'

It follows on to say:

Fans of the 22 year old British pop star, Harry Styles, have been speculating for months that these two "fans" in the crowd aren't really fans, but instead are Harry's new secret girlfriend and her PA that we still do not know the name of.

One fan wrote, 'I knew it was strange that they were able to claim first dibs on the barricade, considering we never saw them queue for any of them. I think it's a little unfair for the real fans, you know? Jade probably doesn't even know half the songs he has!'

"Fuck off! I know the leaked songs as well, you bitch," Jade shrieks, shaking her head.

"You listened to the leaked songs?" Harry gasps.

I wave him off. "Most of the fan base did, now Shh, I'm reading."

A few nights ago, on the 27th of July, Harry's sold out show at Mexico City Night 1 we saw the singer stop his show and address Jade personally to see if she was okay after vomiting over the barricade. It's sweet to see these heartthrob teens being so intimate with each other. It was as if they were the only two there!

After Harry announced on the same night that he was going to sing a new cover on tour, his song 'Lay Down with Me' that he performed within his duo band Daddy Issues with Liam Payne, Jade's PA got a few fans to help him stop Harry from going on with the plan, wanting that song to be sung when Styles' girlfriend would be on barricade once more. We can see how much Harry already has the hots for Jade as he changes his mind and sings 'Save You Tonight' instead.

So it seems Harry is off the table in finding another girlfriend because he's got a new one that isn't your average model. I guess he's broadening his horizons, there's only so many hot girls that would want to date a womaniser like him.