∆5

From this part some chapters will be from Jungkooks pov.. it's like Jungkook is telling the story...

Jk's pov

It was mearly a ring made out of crystal for me but the evil force knew the importance of the mearl ring more than I did .as long as the ring existed he could've never made a place of itself between tae and me.... But he got rid of the ring from it's way and took control over tae. Technically tae was close to me
But he was a prisoner in his own body..he started drifting apart from me....the moment which my secrets were lying in wait of... Had arrived .

And I, I didn't know that my fight for my love , my tae , was only just the beginning ....

Jk was searching for the ring like crazy...  He was frustrated... That he lost the ring...he had searched his car, his office... But still couldn't find the ring...

Jk to one of the employees: jay , did you saw a ring ?

Jay: A ring?

Jk : yeah, it was kinda clear.. and made out of crystal...

Jay: Not that I can remember... But I can look for it...

Jk: no, no it's ok ...

Saying this Jungkook again went to his cabin and started searching on the desk... And that Time jay came..

Jay: sir ..the police are on the phone for you...

Jk stopped for a moment and nodded...

Time skips

Jk went to the place where the police officer told him to come... He came out of the car .... and went to the officer... it's the where tae called jk for help

Jk: Officer

Officer: Hello, that great mr. Jk

Jk : hello...* Handshaking*

Officer: please can you identify if
This is your missing car, sir?

Jk: Yeah this is the one...* Watching the car*

Officer: All right . We shall have the vehicle towed to the station and if you come around complete the paperwork and then you will have your car back

Jk: Sure. Thank you..

The police went from there... Jk was still looking at the car and he saw a grave.... A little away from there...

Jk in his mind: strange.... I didn't saw that grave when I came here for tae.... * Snuggle*

At home

Jk came home but he was welcomed by the darkness.... Other then tae's warm sweet hugs....

Jk: TAE....

Silent.....

Jk again called tae...

But again no response... suddenly jk heard something falling from kitchen.... So he rushed though the kitchen...

He switched on the kitchen light and was totally shocked by seeing the sight infront of him... Tae was harming himself... he was giving cuts on his arm with a knife....

Jk: TAE!!!!!

Jk run though tae and he snatched the knife from tae's hand and throw it somewhere in the kitchen.....

Jk: What were you doing!!!!!

Tae didn't said anything he was just looking straight...jk cupped his cheeks and made him look at him ....

Jk : * teary eyes* L-love, if you want w-we can talk about it... But w-why this.......* Crying* I almost, almost lost you... * Kissing tae's forehead*  let's go ... Let me treat your hand hum....

Here jk is sitting beside tae on the sofa treating tae's hand...

Tae: You found the car , didn't you? *emotionaless face *

Jk: * surprised * how do you kno-

Tae : when you had the ring you can't find the car . Now you found the car and lost the ring. You can never take care of anything nether relationships nor memorabilia ...

Jk:............

Time skip....

Jk was sleeping in his room.... But tae was not sleeping.... He was here in the kitchen at 2:50 am .... He was like a robot.... He slowly went to though the cabinet and took out a knife... Then he went though Jungkooks room and entered the room.... Jk was peaceful sleep.... And tae was about to stab jk when Jungkook shoot opened his eyes...and slide to the other side of the bed with a scream....