6

10 votes and I'll update for you guyss;)

JACE

I ran down the stairs the moment I heard a knock at my front door.

I sighed at the fact I had to pause my lil smoke session I was having with myself just to open the door for whomever.

I walked towards the door, opening it and realizin' it was Kierra.

She came early as a mf...

"Wassup Kierra." I said as I leaned against my door.

"Hey Jace." Kierra looked past me at the inside of my house.

I suddenly regretted even invitin' her ass over.

It was too late now tho.

It's not that I didn't wanna spend time with her, it's just the fact that I really wanted to be alone right now.

All I wanted to do was smoke my blunt and stay to myself.

I could tell that she prolly liked me and I ain't have time for all that lovey dovey shit.

A lot had been goin' on recently and I was still tryna figure out if I wanted to handle Sincere's bitch ass or just let her be.

For some reason, I couldn't bring myself to do that shit the other night.

I was definitely plannin' my revenge real soon.

"You gonna let me in or--?" Kierra asked, snappin' me outta my trance.

"Oh shit, yea... come in." I replied, movin' aside so she could come in.

I closed the door afterwards, and followed behind her as she observed my house.

"Wow... what type of job do you have? This place is really nice." Kierra said in amazement.

"Yea yea, whatever." I replied, I wasn't trying to be rude, but it was just the fact she was doin' too much right now.

"Are you okay?" Kierra asked as she scrunched up her face.

"Yea, I'm cool. I just had a long ass day, my fault." I replied as I sat on the couch.

"Awww.. wanna tell me what happened?" Kierra asked as she sat next to me and began to rub my back.

"Ain't nothin' to really say. It was just one fucked up ass day." I shrugged, I didn't feel like ventin' and I sure ain't wanna get close with anybody again.

"Oh okay, I understand. Just know that you can always talk to me if you need to."Kierra smiled.

"Fasho." I replied dryly, bringin' my attention to my phone.

"So aren't we gonna watch a movie or something?" Kierra asked, as she looked at the huge TV which was sitting in front of us.

"Uhh, yea." I replied.

I just felt so uninterested in everything right now, I ain't feel like doin' a mf thing.

"Okay." Kierra said as she grabbed the remote off of the table, and turned the TV on.

She ended up findin' some type of random ass movie that looked lame as hell.

I sat there watchin' for a few minutes until I looked at my phone which was vibratin', seeing that a notification had popped up.

Cory was invitin' me over to his house party.

Of course I was goin' cause this movie was bout lame as a bitch.