Lady Andreanna

A dark world. Where stars no longer shoot or even appear in the sky. Infinite darkness surrounding every presence. Though one bright star was yet to be born.

The woman, lady Adreanna, brought her hand to her face and wiped one tear away with the tips of her cold fingers. She was staring for ever through that one window into the storm as if it was a beloved person. The sound of thunder gave her shivers and as soon as a thunderclap struck, she closed her eyes shut for a brief moment, scared for no particular reason. She opened her teary hazel eyes again and made herself look away from the window into a dark room filled with unrecognizable shadows lurking all over her body as if they tried to grab and drag her out of the moonlight. 'Wasn't I pure?' She whimpered, 'wasn't I meant to be me?' Somehow she managed to find comfort in her misery and embraced the crawling shadows as her listening ear during this faithless evening. Slowly her eyes closed once more and she dozed off to another world where even thunder and shadows couldn't be heard or seen. A little space without any pain or fright, meant to be experienced by one and no other. A soft smile formed on her face as she fell deeper and deeper into a rather recurring dream. A joyful experience which she could not share with anyone but herself.